1. I think she might have lost her way from New York City. And I bet her feet in those sandals are pretty cold up here in the frozen tundra.
2. That must have been SOME party. I am so jealous.
3. What? Walking in the turn lane? The nerve! Bring me your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses, but don't have them in the turn lane, Dude.
4. This was in January, not in October near Halloween. I wonder if this person worked at one of those singing telegram places and got disoriented then?
5. Frankly, if I was going to dress in costume to get noticed, I think I would have picked Wonder Woman or something other than the Statue of Liberty. Because, the SOL costume is pretty dowdy, really. Wonder woman would have at least had pointy boobs and a shiny belt, for cryin' out loud. Sure, it would have been colder with more skin showing, but hey, she wears boots anyway!
6. Wonder if her arm got sore from holding up the torch?
7. Wonder if that is why the person reporting her got mad. It was a turn lane. The costumed-one should have put her hand to signal turning right or left and not left it in the upward position to hold the torch. Yeah, that's it....
8. Was the torch lit? (I bet SHE was!)
9. Where is the sense of humor of the person that reported her? I suppose she would report Ben Franklin or George Washington if they had been in costume in the turn lane too. I bet she calls the police on that guy waving you in to Little Caesar's for pizza too. (By the way, I hope they pay those poor suckers a LOT).
10. By the way..did you also read the one about the cat in the trap with white around his eyes? WTF? What is the deal with reporting the white around his eyes? Isn' t it bad enough he was in the trap? Sure hope the trap wasn't near the turning lane....