Today, I will do less talk and provide more photos of our Florida experience for you.
Today was our last day at the beach because tomorrow will be cooler (only in the 60's) and then on Monday we are heading north. We will spend Monday night about an hour north of here (visiting my husband's sister who is down here for a month) and then we will head for true north, traveling back up to Michigan.
We have had a wonderful time on our journey, and I am so glad to share these images with you all:
A blog, written with humor and heart, that shares nature photography and daily life observations. Grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and take a few quiet moments to enjoy the wondrous images that Mother Nature gifts us with every single day! (And every once in a while, to enjoy no images and to just giggle).
LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
More Florida Pictures
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- More Florida Pictures
- John's Pass!
- Florida: At Last!!!!
- The Journey: Day FOUR and a Half!!
- The Journey: Day TWO and THREE
- The Journey: Day One
- On the Road Again!
- A BAG-TAG
- No, no...I was wrong. THIS was my most Embarassing...
- Time for Another Dose of Blogger Codes!
- With Gratitude!
- I hate Goodbyes....
- Deer in Headlights
- Double Tagged!
- Second Most Embarassing Moment
- Gung Ho!!
- I Used to Be a Spooner
- Boy, Can I relate!!!
- It's Thursday...Time for the Local Police Reports!!
- Does anyone out there know Janelle?
- Blogger Secret Codes?
- Love those Awards!!!!
- Bottoms Up!!
- ▼ February (23)
All great pictures! I still like the waves, and birds are always good. The lizard was especially cool, and the fish too. I'm waiting to get a few good pictures of fish myself.
Wonderful pictures. I just love those pelicans.
Ratty: Yes, I took about 10 or 12 of the waves yesterday, and we walked in a Florida preserve where we saw the fish,the bird in the dead tree and some Florida brush and palms. Really fun! I have a bridge going thru the preserve I will have to send you for your bridge sequence. I also have a dragon one for you that you can use. I'll send it to you when I get home.
Loree: Thanks! I loved taking them. Wish I had more time down here to take more photos! It is raining and windy today, so it would be perfect for high waves at the beach...but I only like to go there when it is sunny. (I'm a wimpy picture taker) haha
I especially like the old dead barkless tree that looks nearly silver, a bird perched on it's branch. Nice photo. And thanks for following my blog.
Jeff: Thanks! As you noticed, I love taking photos of all kinds of birds, and I love the trees too!
Wonderful pix from Florida. I especially love the lizard against the background pattern of the tree bark. Magic.
June: Thanks! I LOVED taking them all. I have many more, but of course...did not want to bore all of my blogger friends to death with them. I was surprised how the bark came out on that one, too...and loved the texture it provided. I love all the photos you put on your blog of Australia too!
Post a Comment