So, being the sick Blogger that I am, I now keep track of all of those strange words I have been forced to use (so that I could help enlarge my Blogger Code Word Dictionary). Every single word listed below were ACTUAL blogger passwords that I had to type in before I could leave a comment on someone else's blog! (I didn't make a single letter in a single word up from the list below. Why would I need to when life hands you THIS kind of stuff?)
Here are the top ten words that popped up (along with MY Blogger Code Word Dictionary definitions):
1. Flize: What they call the little parasites on dogs in Belize. (Not fleas, but flize).
2. Whwoon: (Rhymes with Swoon). When things went wrong for Porky Pig on vacation. As in, the sunburn you got weally whwooned your way-ca-tion. (Woo Silly Wabbit).
3. inecesse: Like in the 60's...get your pipe, your beads and your musk-scented inecesse to burn in your inecesse burner. The other meaning: No, Judge, I didn't smoke any pot, I am one hundred percent inecesse. And by the way Judge, I suddenly got the munchies. Do you have any food under the bench there?
4. ingsh: What the illegal immigrants want the most to learn. I hear ingsh is the hardest language to learn.
5. Yephobed: A hooker who says yes to any thing you propose to do in bed.
6. winceme: (pronounced: Wince-mee): When you ask the yepobed for some saddistic moves. (Don't. Don't! Don't stop). You massodistic wimp, you!
7. Subalat: When you can no longer afford a latte, you order a subalat, which is just regular coffee with one creamer. (Damn this economy!)
8. Comerses: Commercials for a book of Bible verses. (also: where you go to get information about your dumb community: the Chamber of Comerses, silly!)
9. Micia: (pronounced: Mee-see-a): What an Italian kid says when he finds you when you play hide-and-seek.
10. Xerworke: What the employees do at the Xerox company.
There you have it in the wacky world of Blogger Code Dictionary. As I collect more, you will get more definitions for your collection.
By the way, they seem to be getting longer (more letters in the words.) Are they messing with me???