My morning did not start out well. At 7:00 a.m., my phone rang and it was the husband of my friend, who has been battling liver cancer for the last 4 months. She passed away early this morning. I dedicate this blog to her, her family, her friends and any one out there who is struggling with a terminal disease. I know she is out of pain now and enveloped by the love of all who knew her and loved her so much. We will miss her terribly and treasure the time we had with her on this earth.
LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- More Florida Pictures
- John's Pass!
- Florida: At Last!!!!
- The Journey: Day FOUR and a Half!!
- The Journey: Day TWO and THREE
- The Journey: Day One
- On the Road Again!
- A BAG-TAG
- No, no...I was wrong. THIS was my most Embarassing...
- Time for Another Dose of Blogger Codes!
- With Gratitude!
- I hate Goodbyes....
- Deer in Headlights
- Double Tagged!
- Second Most Embarassing Moment
- Gung Ho!!
- I Used to Be a Spooner
- Boy, Can I relate!!!
- It's Thursday...Time for the Local Police Reports!!
- Does anyone out there know Janelle?
- Blogger Secret Codes?
- Love those Awards!!!!
- Bottoms Up!!
- ▼ February (23)