LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here they Are!! June's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries: Theme: Circles

Here they ARE!!!

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
the
creativity of every single one of these!

It is such fun to give out a theme and then see what everyone comes up with!!

June's theme was:

CIRCLES!!!

And WAIT until you see the neat photos we received!!

Wait...????

NO! That's right..you don't have to wait...
HERE THEY ARE!!:





This one is from Heather W. Her blog is called: "Before/After".








This one is from Sharon W. Her blog is called: "Sharon's Paws Create".








This one is from Pat H. Her blog is called: "A View from the Edge".








This one is from LindyLouMac. Her blog is called: "News from Italy".








This one is from Jacob Mc.  His blog is called: "Bland and Boring to Extraordinary".








This one is from SoCalGal. Her blog is called: "Just a Chick in a Chair".







This one is from Arti. Her blog is called: "My Yatra Diary".









This one is from DJan. Her blog is called: "DJan-ity"








This one is from Tracy S. Her  blog is called: "My Thoughtful Spot".








This one is from Sandra H. Her blog is called: "Madsnapper".








This one is from Linda R. Her blog is called: "Linda Letters".








This one is from ValBoy. Her blog is called: "My Girlz Got Paws".








This one is from Larry B. He has two blogs. One is called: "Larry's Creative Zone" and the other one is called: "Larry's Photo a Day".








This one is from Cathy M. Her blog is called: "Mom's Musings".

**********************************************************************
Weren't they creative????? I love what you guys come up with....
every time, without fail!!

And the judges are going to have a really hard time picking ONLY ONE...
again!

My thanks to each and every one of you that enters the FREE PHOTO CONTEST
every month...I know the hard work it takes and we appreciate it so much.

By the way, if you haven't stopped by these fantastic photographer's blogs, click on each of their blog links by their entered photos and let them know you loved their photo!

Which brings me to:

JULY 2011's FREE PHOTO CONTEST's THEME!!!

It is:

BIRDS!!!

I didn't say the CONTEST was for the birds....
NO....
You need to get outside, or look out your window...
and aim your lens
at a BIRD....
(or inside at your PET bird)...
It doesn't matter..as long as you snap a bird!!
You can also enter a photo of a bird from your archives, as long as you haven't 
sent it to me before.

Can't wait to see what you guys enter!
Have fun!
Send in your photo no later than midnight on July 31st, 2011
following

You don't have to be a Blogger to enter.

15 comments:

Arti said...

This is one of the best set of pics for any theme!! Just loved all of them, pity the judges!!! I wouldnt want to be one for sure.
Have a lovely weekend:)

LindyLouMac said...

I was a first time entrant so as soon as this was published I popped over to have a look at the other entries. What a great selection of 'circles' Thanks for organising this fun contest, I will now give some thought to this months theme.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! These are all stunning and totally different from each other! The hot air balloons are so colorful and what I like about that shot is your eyes don't even see the baskets without really looking for them. All wonderful! GOOD LUCK PICKING JUDGES!!

Unknown said...

Wow. I had not thoughts on "circles." These guys rock! What great examples and unique ideas.

MadSnapper said...

these are all so awesome. never knew there were so many circles out there for us to snap. beautiful, each and every one.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yes---quite creative... Good Luck to the judges...
Hugs,
Betsy

Pat Tillett said...

A lot of nice photos! Good luck to everyone!
Have a great weekend!

Emma Springfield said...

All are marvelous. My favorite is the windmill from Sharon W. I intend to visit each of the sites a little later today.

Ryan said...

These are all amazingly creative entries, what a great idea for a post. I'm just glad I'm not a judge!

SquirrelQueen said...

A fantastic batch of circles, everyone is so creative. Good luck to the judges!

Rick (Ratty) said...

these are some great ones. I think I like the cat sleeping up against the bird house. But the others are so good that it's a toss up for me.

Brian Miller said...

oh wow...some great shots...the hot air balloons are way cool...and the bottles...and girls got paws...and...

Pat said...

Thanks again for sponsoring these contests each month! There are a lot of great entries! The red clay pots looks like a painting! And the windmill....how do they water all those flowers so high up? Hmmm.....

Dave said...

What good imaginations people have. I couldn't think of anything to photograph for this Joan - Dave

Debbie Lo said...

Wow! I was blown away by not only the photos, but also the creativity of them!!! Great job, everyone! That was an enjoyable view, for sure! I don't envy the judges. LOL

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: