LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Alpacas!: Part Four

So,
this brings us to the last blogpost
of 
my cutie pawtootie Alpacas
that I was privileged to visit at a nearby farm.

(If you missed the last three blogposts, just drop below this one and keep dropping. LOL)

So, grab  some cool lemonade (it's HOT out there, people!!)
and
enjoy their goofy little faces!:






























I am POSITIVE I would name this one: "Scrappy"!:






"Are you done already, Lady...with all the pictures? Gheesh!"






Somehow, I just want to hum "Grazin' in the Grass" when I see them do this...but, really...can anyone REALLY hum "Grazin' in the Grass"???:













Everybody now: "Ebony and Ivory.....living in perfect Harmony".....






The most popular buffet in town....






HELLO, Loverboy!:






What about US???





One of them that came up to my camera when I was on my belly in the field!:

I'd have  kissed him, but everyone was watching....
How many ways could you say "inappropriate"???

I can't help myself...
I have a new crush....and new BFF's....
******************************************************************

YOU  haven't forgotten, have you???
I haven't heard from YOU yet.  YES.......YOU! 
(You know who you are!)

Send me your BIRD PHOTO for this month's theme
for the FREE PHOTO CONTEST...
by midnight, July 30th...

Just follow THESE RULES to enter. 
You don't have to be a blogger to enter!

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hey dont catch me with my mouth full...lol. nice snaps...

Unknown said...

Great photographs from all your beautiful Alpacas series.
Costas

Hilary said...

These little guys are just adorable. Scrappy is just cuter than possible.

MadSnapper said...

so glad to see one more post. I have always wanted 10 acres with dogs and a donkey and a goat now I have added a couple of these guys to my bucket list.
their faces are beyond words for me. scrappy is soooo sweet.... there faces just make me grin like an idiot

Debbie said...

i am soooooo in love with these posts, i honestly hope this is not the last!!!

my bird picture is submitted, my fingers are crossed.....i am hopefull!!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! so cute!

Rita said...

You saved the best for last! They are really so odd and cute. I would like to see them all fluffy and fuzzy if you ever get a chance to go back and visit you new BFFs. ;)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great lookin new friends!! I enjoyed the photos:)

Pat Tillett said...

So darn strange looking, but SO DARN CUTE!
Nice photos Joan...

Debbie Lo said...

"Scrappy," that name is SO fitting for him! I would have loved to see a picture of you kissing the one that approached you. LOLOL

Savories of life said...

Ah my favrite animal. i collect decorations, pictures actually anythign to do with this animal!

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: