LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alpaca's! : Part THREE





Continuing today with my lovely Alpacas!

(If you didn't see the last two posts, go below this one and continue to see
the photos in the last two blogposts).
It couldn't have been a nicer day out than the day we
went out to take photos of the Alpacas.

The fields were green and the apple blossoms were all in bloom!:






I was laying on my belly in the field (more on that later! LOL)
and this goofy guy came right up to my camera!
I was laughing so hard, I could barely click the shutter:






At the trough:






Eating out of the haywagon:






Everybody sing with me, now...
"Ebony and Ivor-y!":






I loved watching them munching out on the fields:





Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...
fuzzy wuzzy had no  hair...
I mean:
the Alpaca had been sheared:






Why...
HELLO
Loverboy!:
(he HAD me with those big brown dewy eyes!)





"What do you mean?? I am pretty cute, too, you know!":







You are right.

I just can't pick a FAVORITE one...
Can you???:

16 comments:

Jientje said...

They're all so cute, I can imagine you loved it there!

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos ! We have Alpac farms around here as well. Have a wonderful cool day !

Brian Miller said...

love the lookon the face of the one that came up to you...laying in the field? lol

L. D. said...

They are so fun to see. I admit that shaving them down like that makes them look very funny. Our zoo has a couple of them and I couldn't figure out what animal they were without their fur. Stay inside and cool up there in the UP.

Unknown said...

They are so adorable! I have never seen alpacas.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cute they are in their own peculiar way.

Bossy Betty said...

What wonderful photographs! The last picture reminds me a little of my prom picture.

I think these critters are adorable!

dreamwalker said...

We don't have alpacas here, so I've never seen them; but your photos are brilliant. I love how you captured the warmth of the sun!

MadSnapper said...

each time you post i think you can not top what you have already shared with us, then i come to the next and next. the closeups are my favorites but i LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of them. i can't pick a face i like best, they are each and every one totally adorable. did you get to touch one? i want to put my hands on either side of their faces and nuzzle them. of course they might not like that. keep them coming i will never ever get tired of them

Loree said...

Aww they are all so cute and funny looking.

Debbie said...

they are just too cute for words!!! you got some wonderful pictures of them!!!

i can't pick a favorite....just can't do it!!!

Rita said...

I laughed right out loud to the Ebony and Ivory!!
They are precious. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh my goodness, Lover Boy has the most gorgeous eyes. You even got a reflection in one of them.

I think Goofy Guy's curiosity finally got to him, he had to find out what the lady with the little box was doing. LOL!

Alan Burnett said...

What wonderful creatures. I didn't see the first two parts (but have now been back to look). I am hoping you might have got us a six-pack of alpacas.

Wanda..... said...

They are all beautiful and so healthy looking, they remind me of chenille bedspreads. Enjoyed all 3 posts, Joan.

Debbie Lo said...

Your comments are so cute, Joan, and gave me a good chuckle. I love the colors these animals come in and how green the field was. It's interesting that they only poop in one area. Kind of like our cats! LOL

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: