LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
More Local Police News to Report...!!!
Here is another of our infamous local police news reports (and of course MY THOUGHTS to go with it!):
First one: female leaning over bike, crying.
Now, this could be for several reasons:
a. She is exhausted and so out of shape, she is like me.
b. She just had an argument with her significant other, and after peddling her ass off, she still regrets it.
c. She is crying because she doesn't know how to ride this damn bike and wondering what to do next.
d. She is a play-yah and hoping some hotty guy will come along and ask her WHY she is crying.
e. She is so damn happy to be alive she burst into grateful tears, only to have her world crash around her when some idiot reported her to the police and thereby ruining her day. Thanks. Thanks a hellevua lot is what she is now thinking.
elderly man collecting cans.
1. For God's sake, the man might have been broke and collecting the cans to eat. So, why did they report him, the insensitive bastards.
2. He is trying to green up America...and what happens? Someone reports him to the police. Gheesh!
3. He was the hottie that went to see why the woman on the bike was crying. That's why she was crying and he went back to his business after being shot down.
4. So now it is against the law to make a living?
5. Again, I probably dated him once. (Sigh).
Stay tuned for more exciting local police reports in future posts!!! (The world isn't more exciting than this, folks!)
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 6
- I Just Feel Like Humming.................
- Dumb Laws: Arizona
- More Spring Flowers (I Can't Help Myself!)...
- A SKIN-NY Opportunity!
- Nests everywhere!
- Sold !!!
- The Gardens!:
- More Evidence of Wonderful Spring!
- What a difference a few days makes!
- Mother's Day Adventure
- Be Careful What you Zap
- Signs of Life! (Even though it SNOWED yesterday!)
- Be Careful Not to Hurt Yourself
- Birds, Birds Everywhere!!
- Sunset and the Moon
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 5
- A Day of Adventure: Part 3
- Even Barbie is Getting Old!!
- A Day of Adventure: Part 2
- A Day of Adventure: Part One
- More Local Police News to Report...!!!
- Please Don't Hate Me...
- Maybe we ARE the Bird Hospital?
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden: Part 2
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden Tour, Part 1
- More Dumb State Laws!!
- ▼ May (27)