A blog, written with humor and heart, that shares nature photography and daily life observations. Grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and take a few quiet moments to enjoy the wondrous images that Mother Nature gifts us with every single day! (And every once in a while, to enjoy no images and to just giggle).
LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
MSU Spring Botanical Garden: Part 2
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 6
- I Just Feel Like Humming.................
- Dumb Laws: Arizona
- More Spring Flowers (I Can't Help Myself!)...
- A SKIN-NY Opportunity!
- Nests everywhere!
- Sold !!!
- The Gardens!:
- More Evidence of Wonderful Spring!
- What a difference a few days makes!
- Mother's Day Adventure
- Be Careful What you Zap
- Signs of Life! (Even though it SNOWED yesterday!)
- Be Careful Not to Hurt Yourself
- Birds, Birds Everywhere!!
- Sunset and the Moon
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 5
- A Day of Adventure: Part 3
- Even Barbie is Getting Old!!
- A Day of Adventure: Part 2
- A Day of Adventure: Part One
- More Local Police News to Report...!!!
- Please Don't Hate Me...
- Maybe we ARE the Bird Hospital?
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden: Part 2
- MSU Spring Botanical Garden Tour, Part 1
- More Dumb State Laws!!
- ▼ May (27)
Any of these blown up, matted and framed would sell quickly! Ever thought of doing that as a addition to your antique shop???
Your comment cracked me up, BTW!!!
These flowers and the ones you posted below are so gorgeeous! I need to visit this place! I would have a photographers field day! You should frame some of these photos....
Insanity Kim: I thought about that and maybe we will try it! My husband makes gorgeous 'rustic' frames, so together, it might be a hit! So much to do, so little time!!
Shellmo: MSU is a great place to visit...and there were more flowers NOT blooming yet than the spring ones that were...so if you go in June or beginning of July, you will find it full. I may go back there myself then!
More beauties. Still think you need to send them in to somewhere.
Your pictures are so beautiful, love them and always find your comments give me a lift. I hope you have a wonderful day....:-) Hugs
I gave you an award on my blog. Come check it out when you have a minute! :)
Your photos are just awesome. I love any kind of blue or purple flower. They are my favorites.
Wow those are SO pretty!
They're all really good. I like the closeups of the inside of the flowers. I always see so many strange things in there.
Wow, such beautiful pictures!!!! Since I'm a Buckeye, I don't venture to Michigan much, so I enjoyed the tour! :)
Wow what beautiful flwoers, they are so gorgeous!!
Have a great day
Grannyann: I will have to go on line to find a place to see if they have contests of pictures, then. Do you know of any websites?
Bernie: Thanks! I love taking them and having others enjoy them too.
This Crazy: Thanks SO much! I have to get to your blog...I am still behind in my reading and commenting on everyone's blogs since fighting pneumonia. But I am feeling better now!
Judy: I like those colors too, that is why the Iris's are one of my favorites too, especially the bearded ones. Can't wait for my gardens to bloom. Stay tuned!
Dreamwalker: Thanks again. I love any flowers, birds or anything to do with nature pictures. We went to a waterfall today and I will be posting those pictures soon.
Ratty: I agree. I usually catch a bee in them! Anything with nature I love. Hey, I saw a black squirrel in the woods today. But he was quick to run away! I only caught his backside on camera as he was running away. ha I thought of you and your many efforts to capture them on film.
Julie: Oh, you will have to break the rules and come to Michigan. ha
Sara: Thanks! Is this little Mama Sara? How is our little Cole?? Are you getting enough sleep??
Let me know if you send photos to any of these sites.
Grannyann: Thanks SO much for these leads. I will go on their sites and read about submitting photos and if I do submit any, I will let you know via my blog posts! How wonderful of you to give me the actual websites. If I am successful, I will have you to thank for sure!!
Post a Comment