Little Mama Sara at The Breathing Post (who is being induced tomorrow to have her baby, bless her heart!) has tagged me with a tag game.
I am to list 8 things that I am looking forward to, 8 things that I did yesterday, and 8 things I wish I could do, 8 shows I watch and name 8 bloggers to tag with the same tag.
So, here goes:
8 Things I look forward to:
1. My grandkids and children coming to visit
2. Every time we are going on a trip, I look forward to the adventure. Especially if we are going somewhere out of the country where we haven't been before
3. Blogging every day and reading other's blogs
4. Breakfast every morning while lounging and sipping fresh coffee
7. Seeing how my pictures turn out when I take them (I have recently gotten into photography!)
8. Going out on a date with my hubby
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play an instrument
2. Read music
3. Speak a foreign language fluently
4. Lose all the weight I want and keep it off
5. Not have pain (I have fibromyalagia)
6. Travel more without worrying about the cost
7. Live somewhere warm from Dec.thru April and not worry about the cost or my home up north while I am away
8. Hit the lotto and have enough money to be secure,my family secure and have a great big cruise party with all my friends, including my blogging friends
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made homemade chocolate chip cookies
2. Raked my lawn
3. Cleaned out part of one garden
4. Took my first gardening class
5. Went for a walk with my husband and took pictures en route
7. Washed clothes
8. Went shopping
8 shows I watch:
1. American Idol (only after they get to the last 12)
4. CBS Sunday Morning
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. John Edward's Cross Country
I am going to stay true to a former blog post where I said I was going to go down my blog list whenever I get an award or tag and name them down that way. So, the next 8 on my list are:
1. A Parent's Life to Behold
2. Adventures in Ellis County
3. Ann Tucker Blog
4. a.k.a. Nancy Drew
5. Angels in my Garden
6. Antique or Not
7. Aria's Ink
8. Balsam Ponds by Design
Stop by their blogs to see what their "8's" answers are!!!
P.S. I did another blog post today, so if you didn't read it yet, look below this one to see it!
A blog, written with humor and heart, that shares nature photography and daily life observations. Grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and take a few quiet moments to enjoy the wondrous images that Mother Nature gifts us with every single day! (And every once in a while, to enjoy no images and to just giggle).
LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Bird with Mohawk
- Just Ducky!!
- Spring at MSU
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 4
- Another Dose of Local News Reports!...
- Snowstorm Bird Visitors...
- The Second Set of Snowstorm Photos....
- Spring, Where Art Thou???
- Dumb Laws: A New Weekly Post
- Sorry I haven't posted or Commented!!
- More Blogger Password Definitions !!!
- Tag Time!
- Spring Images from the U.P. (Upper Peninsula) of M...
- Holy Crap !!!
- And the Winner Is...........................
- Robins and the Moon
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 3
- TWO more signs...thank the Lord!!!
- Call for the Vote!!
- We have MELTDOWN!
- Treasure Time!!
- Meet our TWO new Pets...
- Remind me NOT to attend this Area EVENT !!!
- Friends and Awards!!
- Who says Monkeys aren't Smart?
- Shameful ...Confession.
- Now, this Sucks!!
- Am I SEEING this RIGHT????
- I got another Award: No, this isn't an April Fool'...
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 2
- ▼ April (30)
That's the same type tag I just got thru doing and spreading around!
Interesting responses and I see you're into the paranormal a bit, as I am.
I had better get going and get my eight done. I will work on it tonight. Smile and hooray for Sara.
Your lists have lots of stuff that mine will probably have...so, I'm on it! :)
Gaston: Sorry about that! You are one popular blogger. ha. Yes, we lived in an old Victorian house and had lots of paranormal activity in it. We never saw anything, but had tons of things happen!
Carol: No hurry! It will be interesting to read yours.
Insanity Kim: I am not surprised..but I look forward to reading yours too! LOL
When you get to my name, are you going by 'the' or 'world'? lol! Either way, I don't have to worry about being tagged any time soon. Woo Hoo! ; )
And I hope you do win the lottery and go on a cruise. 30 family members (including me) went on an Alaskan cruise in 2005. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
OK so I listed,
And I gave you a fan
and a Spice Girl name.
Yay - Ghost Whisperer and House. I rent the past seasons and enjoy both shows. And hit that Lottery; I assume you'll take all us followers on that cruise?
You seem to like the ghost shows. I enjoy The Haunting. Some of those shows are really creepy.
J.J.: I surprised by husband for our 25th anniversary and went to his work place and "kidnapped" him and took him on a cruise. He had no idea that I plotted with his whole workplace to do it. We had so much fun!
Insanity Kim: I will go over and read it. I am sure it will be a blast.
Marissa: Of course! We would ALL go. How fun would THAT be to meet each other??
Loree: I love ghost stories! The Haunting is a little too "out there" for me! But it is fun!
Post a Comment