"The Friendship Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
The winners must choose at least 5 more blogs that embody the feeling of friendship, and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Thanks so much, J.J. !! Please stop by her blog! Her narratives are interesting, she has a great sense of humor and just the right kind of sarcasm (which I love!) to keep you entertained and smiling!
Since I have been blessed with quite a few awards over the last few months, I will name the first 5 blogs on the blog list that I read everyday. If I am lucky enough to get another award, I will list the next five, etc. They are listed in alphabetical order, so if your blog starts with a Z, I guess you will be waiting a while. (ha!) I think it is the best way for me to make sure I recognize all of the bloggers out there that I have been enjoying reading! So, to date, this is the first five on my list of blogs that I read:
1. June Saville at 70 Plus and Still Kicking. I don't know if she accepts awards, because I don't see any posted on her sight, but she deserves some more readers to stop by and check out her blog. She is an accomplished writer (make sure you read her profile and her other blog) from Australia. I know you will love her writing! (And I don't know why blogspot lists it as one of the first blogs alphabetically, it should be in the "S's" for Seventy, right?)
2. Heather, at "A Mouthy Irish Woman". I also think she does not display awards or participate in all of the blogger awards, but she is entertaining and worth a shout-out. Stop by her blog and read some of her past posts, too. She can be really funny!
3. A New England Life is another one of those beautiful photography blogs that I love so much. Again, I don't know if she accepts awards or participates in passing them on, but if you want some serene or interesting photography to see every day or so, she is very talented and a wonderful blog to visit.
4. Ann, at A Nice Place in the Sun, is another blog I check out on a frequent basis. She has funny and sentimental posts. She has been in a sad mood lately....so I hope this award cheers her up! Stop by her blog and say hi to her!
5. Insanity Kim at A Parent's Life to Behold is an absolute riot. If you are one of the few in the world who have never stopped by to read her....well, I am amazed and you need to stop what you are doing (but read my blog first please!) and go directly to her blog and laugh your butts off. It is about dang time that I gave her another award, no? Oh, by the way...she is a great commentor to the blogs too!
If I get anymore awards, the next 5 of you on my reading list will be next!!!
Once again, J.J. : thanks so much for the Friendship Award...what a terrific way that you made my weekend wonderful!!
I also have another post today, so if you haven't read it yet, please find it and enjoy!!!