Oh you young Bloggers, this is what you will have to look forward to!
I am not QUITE this bad, but it is getting close!
A blog, written with humor and heart, that shares nature photography and daily life observations. Grab a cup of coffee, put your feet up and take a few quiet moments to enjoy the wondrous images that Mother Nature gifts us with every single day! (And every once in a while, to enjoy no images and to just giggle).
LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
This is how I feel some days...it isn't pretty!!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- A Day for the Birds...
- Time again for Local Police Posts!!!
- Worth Following Award!!
- Beware of Naked Boys with Poodles....
- Just say No: To Garlic !! Oh yeah...and also Easte...
- Customer Service?...NOT!
- More Blogger Password Definitions!!
- Out of McNuggets?? Call 911 !!!
- No Lemons and I still got Lemonade!!
- Spring Sign Number 5: Only 45 to go!!
- Thanks Patricia! (For making my day!)
- Useless Facts and Trivia!!
- Another Local News Post!!......................
- This Driver is TOTALLY my Hero....................
- Four down, and 36 to Go!!!!
- I am Really Humbled.....Three more awards!
- Now THAT is an idea..........................
- Amazing Video!...Wait until you hear this!!
- New Income Maker: Sue someone because you are Stup...
- Top Ten Lame Excuses for Not Wanting Sex.....
- More Blogger Password Definitions!!
- Like a Politician....Can I count on your Vote?
- This is how I feel some days...it isn't pretty!!!
- I Gots Me Another FanTabulous Award!!!
- I said CARPS, NOT Corpse!
- Watch who Stops you for a Ticket!!
- Let me Count the Ways................
- How OLD are you in YOUR MIND?????
- More Local Police Reports
- Excuse Me, OFFICER?????
- We are Home!!!!
- I got the Vacation-is-over-I'm Goin' Home Blues......
- Two Shells Dedicated to Two Special People......
- ▼ March (34)
Ha ha..."as soon as I can find my glasses"-->that's me most days!
How long do I have till I get this way?
I see a theme here in March - "on the road again." In this case, you are driving to the memory enhancement seminar!
At least you still look good, huh?
:) Lynn from forloveorfunny
Dreamwalker: Sooner than you think!!! :0)
Lynn: You are right! HAaaaa...........
I just sent my email address to your Entrecard inbox. You can contact me at that address any time.
I feel like the guy in the video sometimes too, and I'm not that old.
Ratty: thanks, I'll check your e-mail and try and get the pic to you today or tomorrow. Thanks!
Even tho you are 'not that old'...it creeps up on you...be careful! ;0)
THERE IS YOUR FACE!
Wait, what's your name again? Where am I? ;)
Great song, I can relate!
Insanity Kim: Let's hope you are talking about my profile picture and not the guy's face on the film? ha Yes, I finally got the courage to post a photo on my profile. Isn't it funny how you picture bloggers to look different than their pic? Were you surprised?
Mauigirl You posted two of the same exact comments, so that is why I removed one. :-)
I can relate to the song too, that is why most of us find it funny, I think?! Hopefully it won't get worse too fast. ha
Actually I pictured you very similar to how you look, pleasingly so, but with brown hair.
One blind woman I know freaked out when I told her I was a brunette disguised as a redhead at the time; she had me so tagged as a natural blonde and I don't know why, or even what "blonde" means to a blind person anyway...
Post a Comment