Anyway, a while back, I started noticing that the stupid made-up-passwords you have to type in (when you leave a comment on someone's blog) were nonsensical and that it might be funny if you could make up actual (equally stupid, but hopefully funny) definitions for those passwords.
So I used the REAL, actual passwords that I had to type in and made my own dictionary to interpret possible meanings for those silly words. Because of the great feedback I got from my readers, now I keep track of the actual made-up passwords forced upon me when I want to leave a comment on someone's blog,--- save them up, and then regularly post my own definitions of them every few weeks.
So here are the TOP TEN actual passwords (and my definitions) for this week:
1. Truslate: This is when you have a lie detector test and the guy giving it to you gives you the true results. (Truth+translate) I would guess that O.J. Simpson did not get a very good truslation result from his lie detector results.
2.Dimpana: When Shirley Temple eats a banana. (For those of you too young, Shirley had a shitload of dimples) (Dimples+banana). It can also mean eating a banana in the semi-darkness.
3. Bledsco: This is the new slang word for the hospital E.R. I mean, most people bleed in the E.R. and it is run like a Cosco, so why not rename it Bledsco?
4. Denab: When you catch the wrong robber, and you have to let him go. (Shit! I thought I nabbed the S.O.B., but the real guy got away!) I hate that when that happens.
5. Mitin: What the three little kitins lost.
6. Refedwor: (pronounced: Re-fed-war). What George W. Bush tried to feed us for 4 years of his administation, even though we did not like the taste of it.
7. Intingsm: A mix between Instinct and Optimism. You know, like President Obama. He has intingism about his bail-out plan.
8. Reedaine: What bald people who want to "go green"use on their bald heads instead of Rogaine. It won't grow hair, instead you look like a Chia-pet and grow grass. But hey, you aren't bald anymore, and you can use a mower instead of going to your barber.
9. Metuall: This is a new medicine. A combo of Metamucil and Equal. You poo and it is Sa-Wheet!
10. Garthi: For those country music lover groupies. After you go to Garth Brooks concerts, you become a Garthi. And buy a LOT of Garthi T-shirts, Garthi CD's and a whole lot of other Garthi crap.
Stay tuned for more definitions in future posts, as I collect those stupid words they make us all type in!!!!