And, Melissa, at http://www.realparenting4realkids.com awarded me another Lemonade Award:
Wow! If this isn't being blessed again, what is?
Of course I am going to break the rules (AGAIN!) and ONLY mention two new blogs (one each) to pass these on to.
I think it is so important to pass on blogs that I run into so that others may want to take a peek at them too.
So for the Noblisse Oblige, take a look at: http://boobsinjuriesanddrpepper.blogspot.com
I mean with a title like that, how can you NOT look at this blog spot????? I love the title!
And for the Lemonade Award, take a look at: http://cheekygreek.com
That is another name that when I saw it, I had to read it!!
Ten more things about me? Ok, why not!
1. My favorite flower arrangement of all times is a mix of red and yellow roses together.
2. One of my friends is dying of liver cancer right now, and I just found out about a month ago. She is way too young and it just isn't fair.
3. I miss having a cat. (Our two cats which we had for over 13 years, died within a month of each other about 3 years ago.)
4. I love vacationing anywhere tropical in the winter. Anywhere tropical!!
5. I love spotting the first robin every spring, right next to seeing or hearing the first flock of geese flying overhead.
6. My dream car in high school was a red mustang with a white interior (a convertible of course!)
7. I cannot wear high heels anymore for more than an hour without pain.
8. Gardening is a brand new hobby of mine. Just started when we built our new house 3 1/2 years ago by planting spring bulbs. Now I am hopelessly addicted to flower gardening.
9. I hate that I live so far away from our two grandchildren. They live about 7 hours from here and we only get to see them about 4 or 5 times a year. My grandson is 6 and my granddaughter is 1 1/2 yrs. old.
10. I wish my youngest daughter lived closer. She lives near Tampa, and I don't blame her at all for wanting to live south....but we only get to see her about once or twice a year. Thank goodness for e-mails and cellphones. Luckily, we talk almost daily.
Thanks again Melissa and Polly for bestowing the Awards! I appreciate it....and the best reward for me is for you two (and everyone else!) to KEEP READING!!
thank you so much :) I am honored.
red and yellow flower? that would be interesting..
Congrats Woman! Good thing these don't have to go on a mantle, cause you'd have to build a new wing the way you're goin!
Crystal: You are welcome. Love your writing,it is too funny. A bit raw, but WTH. I am taking the next few days to read all your old posts. It is taking me a while. But I literally laughed out loud over a few of them.
Pehpot: They are separate flowers, you silly. They mixed 12 red roses with 12 yellow roses. They really looked pretty together in a bouquet.
Aria: Funny girl! Hey, they can keep coming...I will just build another mantle, what the heck,why not? Its all your fault,anyway...you mentor you.
of course I know that LOL.. but it is rare that I have seen such a lovely arrangement.. mostly the traditional red and white..
this is getting creepy.. LOL.. the other day I was thinking about that flower arrangement.. yellow and red and thinks how nice it could be if my kids would give that kind.. and then I was thinking of posting the "bloggers secret code".. I like you more now!
Post a Comment