LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spring Into Summer...

More photos today of Nature's garden gifts.



Nothing purer than a dandelion in the summer!:








I can't tell you how THRILLED we were to see a Baltimore Oriole in our yard. He has made several appearances and each time I run for my camera:

















I LOVED this one...it had been raining and he had just shook his feathers hard and was a huge fluff ball!:






Blue Jay in the rain:








Tulip center magnified:











I loved the softness of this pink tulip shot. I think Heaven must have some like this:









Forget-me-nots:










Another tulip center:








Fresh growth:










New pine needle growth:


Miracles. 

Everywhere.

Do you see them????

****************************************************************************
You only have today and tomorrow 
to get your photo into the
FREE PHOTO CONTEST!!!

This month's theme is:

CIRCLES!!


Get your photo into me by midnight, June 30th, 2011
following THESE RULES.
You don't have to be a Blogger to enter.

17 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha...the oriole and the orange is funny...the macro on the tulip is true art....some great captures...

and dandelions are my fav weed/flower...smiles.

Anonymous said...

BEEEEE-U-TEE-FUL!!!! Love those close up shots! Our oriole left for who knows where!

Aries said...

Those photos are lovely, very lovely indeed. Keep it coming, it does brighten up my day. Thanks for sharing

Ruth Hiebert said...

Each of these is gorgeous.I do think that the pink Tulips are my favourites.

MadSnapper said...

these are all miracles to me. that little guy sitting by the orange put a big smile on my face. love the pine needles, so sharp and clear. hubby likes the oriole in the pretty tree and in my opinion heaven will have all of these there, every one of them is heavenly

Jeanette said...

You really do take some gorgeous pictures!

Unknown said...

Those are amazing photos. What an eye you have, and love that you share what it sees with us!

Bossy Betty said...

What great shots! I love those birdies!

Loree said...

Beautiful reminders of spring. Our dandelions and tulips have long since disappeared.

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos once again. Nature provides such wonderful material.
Linda Reeder

Rita said...

Miracles abound!!
Another dandelion lover!!
I'd be running for my camera, too, but I know I wouldn't get the shots you do. The oriole is just stunning. Love the shot with the orange--LOL! Makes them look almost related! And the drenched bluejay...the pin needles...new growth...all of it.
Your posts are just delicious. They quench the thirst of this housebound lady in Fargo. Most grateful I stumbled across your blog.

Wanda..... said...

I'm just not lucky enough to get a photo of an Oriole...yet anyways!

LindyLouMac said...

It is good to be back at last catching up with your blogging activities. What fabulous photos I found here today.

Pat Tillett said...

Wow wow and wow! In the second oriole pic, (where he's puffed up) he has the same shape as the orange...

Paz said...

The Tulip and Forget me Not pictures are brilliant

Pat said...

OMG I LOVED the puffed up Oriole! That is so funny and he is so cute! All the flowers are gorgeous....the forget-me-nots look neon!

Debbie Lo said...

Oh my gosh! Each photo you posted here is incredible! Between your natural photographic ability, your wonderful camera, and your computer software, these are some of the most beautiful, clear and "tell-tale" photos I've ever seen. You should be a professional photographer for a living, girl!

Just love the oriole with his feathers fluffed up. And the blue jay in the rain photo came out so nicely. And as always, the flowers, were SO colorful!!! Great job!

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: