LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Trip to Florida: Part ONE
I know by NOW
you must be tired of winter, no matter WHERE you live.
And, I have other winter pictures to still show you.
But not now.
Because we went to Florida for a few weeks
and I want to think sunshine right now
and share those photos with you instead.
So put on your flip flops, grab a Marguerita and lets get dancing, shall we?
In this first series, I am just going to show some random
Florida shots for you.
I have specific places I will show you as time goes on,
but for the first few photos in the blogpost series, I just want to show you random
Florida pictures instead.
These little critters are all about.
They don't scare me or creep me out....I think they are cute.
I think they are called Anoles:
Here is a different shot of another one:
This was taken on the Atlantic side of Florida, on the Lantana beach, near West Palm Beach.
I thought this little toddler looked so cute on the beach.
His mom was just to the left watching him...but he was sooo focused on playing in the beach sand:
Madeira Beach. On the gulf side of Florida, south of Tampa:
Here they are...empty and waiting for YOU:
you can always go cruising on the water:
We took a car trip down from Madeira Beach to Bradenton.
This is the bridge we had to drive over to get there...
loved the architecture of the bridge!:
This time, his sister joined him in the sand activities!:
I know a lot of people think Seagulls are pests.
I like them!
And the Florida seagulls are different than the ones we see on Lake Superior...
so I had to keep taking their picture!:
I hope it is getting a little sunnier
everyday where you live...
if not outside...
than in your heart.
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Part FOUR: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park i...
- Dog Sled Races: Part THREE
- Dog Sled Races: Part TWO ! (Otherwise known as Dog...
- Book Review
- Dog Sled Races: Part ONE!!
- Part THREE: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park ...
- Part TWO: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park in...
- Part ONE: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park in...
- We have a WINNER for the February's FREE PHOTO CON...
- Erin Go Bragh-less?
- Breakers and Birds!!
- Florida Trip: Part FIVE
- Snow Sculptures!!
- Florida Trip: Part FOUR (otherwise known as Florid...
- Trip to Florida: Part Three
- Trip to Florida: Part Two
- Trip to Florida: Part ONE
- Here they Are!! February 2011 Free Photo Contest E...
- Winter on Lake Superior: Part Two
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)