Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Part TWO: Canyon Falls in Late Autumn
Today we will finish up the photos
during late fall during my Photography Club
trip out to Canyon Falls.
The rushing waters of the river:
Love the slate canyon walls all along the river to the falls there:
A rock ledge of ferns:
More swirling river water!:
Looking down through a rock crevice
at the river!:
I could have stayed at this spot all day, looking at the river course
through the rock cliffs:
And HERE, watching a small falls:
Anybody want to try walking on this log
to cross the river there?:
(no, not ME!)
We sat on that ledge for a few minutes,
and drank some beverages...
a perfect spot!:
You only have a few more days before Christmas and New Years....
so that MUST mean
that you also only have a few days to come up with your
for the monthly FREE PHOTO CONTEST!!
into me no later than midnight, Dec. 31, 2010
make it the last great thing you do in 2010!!!!!
Follow these rules...
but you CAN enter a photo you already published on your blog!
And you don't need to have a blog to enter!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- Bluejays on Ice!
- More Winter Wonderland!
- Happy Holidays to all of you!!
- Winter Wonderland
- Out in the Autumn Woods, the last post for Autumn ...
- Part TWO: Canyon Falls in Late Autumn
- We have a WINNER!....of the November's FREE PHOTO ...
- Part One: Canyon Falls; Late Autumn, Before the S...
- Raccoon! ( A story, but Scary, so not for Children...
- Cedar Waxwings!!
- MORE Dumb State Laws: Next: MARYLAND and MASSACHUS...
- Foggy Lake
- The McCormick Trail
- Remind Me NOT to Hail a Taxi in England....
- SEVEN Swans a Swimming......(well, Ok...TWO then!)...
- HERE They Are!! November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST Entr...
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (298)