This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award. (Done: see Pehpot's site listed above!)
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post. (Done: via this section!)
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support. (Ah heck, just go back to any of my former posts. I don't know which one to cite?) (What has this blog thus far acheived? Well, I hope it made just one person smile. It sure has helped me get back to writing again, which has always been a passion of mine. This is a wonderful tool to get supportive feedback from other writers.)
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions. (See below for how I am doing this)