Friday, January 30, 2009
I am Blessed!
Well, I sure had reason to get out of bed this morning!
First, Polly from: http://angelsinmygarden.blogspot.com/ sent me a message (and posted on her blog) that I have been awarded ANOTHER lemonade award !:
Thank you SO much Polly. Readers, if you get a chance, go over and get some inspirational messages at her blogsite. A lady with a lot of heart.
Then, my mentor, my friend, the-reason-I-have-Blogger-envy: Aria from Aria'z Ink at:
http://www.ariazink.blogspot.com/ wrote a whole blog entry explaining the affiliate marketing process more (upon my pleading request!) and then, to top it off, wrote (and I quote her:)"a shameless plug" for folks to stop by my blog and give me a read.
(Now, you gotta know, as a wanna-be writer, this is just one step short of how I felt getting my marriage proposal.)
As I told Aria, (and this is for you too, Polly)...it is like in the show EARL and his theory of karma. When you spread the love, you get the love.
So get ready Aria (and Polly), I have no doubt that good things are coming your way!
And Aria, I am awarding (forwarding) this lemonade award (Yes, you are getting YET another award!) to YOU only this time. Because you were my first follower, and gave me the courage to continue blogging. So, make a note on your website that you have MORE than one lemonade award beside your little widget of it and like me, disobey the rules to list ten more things about yourself (if you want)!! Heck, you don't even need to forward it if you don't want to.
P.S. Please take a few moments, go to Aria's website and click on a few of her ads there.....we need to show this woman some love and give her some clicks!!!! I got the marketing logo now: Chicks for Clicks...or maybe a group of us can be the Click Chicks???? Anyhoo...just DO it. (And after you click on a few of her ads to help her raise her rates, take a read. I can guarantee she will have you spewing your coffee in laughter and you will add her on as one of your favorites.).
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Super Bowl Eve!
- First Burger King and Now: Domino's????
- I am Blessed!
- Noblesse Oblige !!
- I'm (NOT) Going Postal!
- Don't Ya Just Love Your Local Newspaper?
- Japan Gets It !!!
- You Know You've Got Winter Cabin Fever if:
- Burger King's New Burger: "The Angry Burger": Are ...
- I Have Been Truly Blessed!!
- UGH! I am Frustrated!
- What would Freud Say????
- My First!!!!!
- It Must Be the Aliens..........
- Who Needs a Dozen Roses?........
- Oh, Just Kill Me and Get it Over With
- The Ten Top Things Not to Do When in the Tropics
- ▼ January (20)