Saturday, December 31, 2011
Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
Today, some random photos from late summer
and early autumn!
Lake Alberta, in autumn splendor! This lake is about 25 miles from our house.
Lake Alberta shoreline in color:
Red leaves of autumn:
I am finally "caught up" with most of my
late summer photos to share with you..
over the next few blogposts,
I will be sharing some of my autumn colors
I know it is New Year's time and snow is with most people...
but I have to get caught up, people! LOL
Besides, we could all use some color in our lives this time of year, no???
Today is the LAST day to send in your
FREE PHOTO CONTEST
The theme is:
The Epitomy of the Holidays!!!
Send me your photo by midnight tonight!!!!!
You can DO IT!!!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
- Lake Splendor!
- Let's talk Turkey!!!
- Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
- Lake, River and Falls!
- Beautiful Falls and a Buck!!
- Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
- This and that from the Woods!
- We have a Winner!: Nov. 2011 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: T...
- King Lake Fishing trip!
- Hidden Waterfalls; Part Two!
- Hidden Waterfalls!
- This and that from the Late Summer Woods
- Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entr...
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)