Sunday, December 18, 2011
Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
I just love being out in the middle of nowhere
finding streams, rapids, and ponds...
especially ones with water lilies
or banks filled with rapids
and twisted tree roots.
All those white dots are water lilies!:
Rapids and rocks!:
Doesn't it look like these tree roots are reaching out to GRAB someone??:
Loved the azure water and all the changing lily pads to fall colors along with the flowers blooming!:
I hope your holidays are going well
and that you are blessed
with the warmth of family and friends in your life at this special time.
And, I hope, (no matter where you live)
you have been able to go out and marvel at the miracles of nature.
I am always amazed at Nature, during each and every season.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
- Lake Splendor!
- Let's talk Turkey!!!
- Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
- Lake, River and Falls!
- Beautiful Falls and a Buck!!
- Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
- This and that from the Woods!
- We have a Winner!: Nov. 2011 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: T...
- King Lake Fishing trip!
- Hidden Waterfalls; Part Two!
- Hidden Waterfalls!
- This and that from the Late Summer Woods
- Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entr...
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)