Friday, December 2, 2011
Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries: Theme: Dogs and Cats!!
I just KNEW this category would be awesome!!!
I mean, who wouldn't like to see dogs and cats photos????
And, WHO won't go: "Awwwww" or "How precious!" or "How adorable!!"
when you see the photos???
( I know I did!!)
But how, oh how are the Judges EVER going to pick just ONE winner???
(Not our problem!) LOL
So, get ready to coo and smile and to want to pull right up next to your computer screen
to pet and kiss it as you see these wonderful entries.....
This one is from Cathy M. Her blog is called: "Mom's Musings".
This one is from Arti S. Her blog is called: "My Yatra Diary".
This one is from Mary W. Her blog is called: "Journey into Elderhood".
This is from Country Gal. Her blog is called: "Our Country Cove Life."
This one is from TexWisGirl. Her blog is called: "The Run a Round Ranch Report".
This one is from Jacob M. His blog is called: "Bland and Boring to Extraordinary"
This one is from Sharon W. Her blog is called: "Sharon's Paws Create".
This one is from Sara. Her blog is called: "Greyt Days".
This is from SoCalGal. Her blog is called: "Just a Chick in a Chair".
This one is by Muffy. Her blog is called: "Muffy's Marks".
SEE????? I told you.
I had to tie myself to my chair not to run straight out of my house to the Humane Society to buy one of my own.....
Thank you to all of you that entered the contest....you are amazing!!! Love you all!!
Now, by any chance you submitted a photo into this contest and you don't see it above...please notify me RIGHT AWAY. Every month I try my darndest to make sure I didn't forget someone, and so often I have....
so let me know immediately if I forgot you and I will revise the post and repost it. I will wait to send these to my judges for 3 more days. If I haven't heard from anyone by then that I missed their entry in this blogpost, then the whole blogpost will be forwarded to this month's judges to have them chose one winner.
What is December's theme (you ask???)
The Epitomy of the Holidays!
Send in one photo that symbolizes or shows the epitomy of the holidays to you...doesn't matter what your religion, (or lack of religion)...it can be a snow covered pine tree, a manger, a Menorah, a picture of a harried holiday shopper.....anything that you think fits the theme!!!
Don't just stand there...get busy!!
You don't have to be a Blogger to enter, just follow THESE RULES.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ducks and Dusk and gorgeous colors!
- Lake Splendor!
- Let's talk Turkey!!!
- Merry Christmas from the U.P. !!!
- Lake, River and Falls!
- Beautiful Falls and a Buck!!
- Lilies, tree roots and water scenes....
- This and that from the Woods!
- We have a Winner!: Nov. 2011 FREE PHOTO CONTEST: T...
- King Lake Fishing trip!
- Hidden Waterfalls; Part Two!
- Hidden Waterfalls!
- This and that from the Late Summer Woods
- Here they are! =November's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entr...
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)