LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Note about the April Photo Contest....

The April Photo Contest
Entries
will be delayed on my blog 
for just a few days....

I am still on my way back from Florida
and my laptop is not cooperating 
as to loading them all to the blog.

Stay tuned, and I will post them as soon as I get back to Michigan, within the next week.

In the meantime, I prepublished posts for your enjoyment 
for the next few days, so keep reading my blog 
and 
I will get the April Photo Contest entries up for you as soon as I am able to do so.

Once again, thanks to EVERYBODY 
who entered...they are fabulous!!

When I post the April Contest Entries, I will also announce May's theme....
stay tuned!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip!

Brian Miller said...

safe travels...sorry the laptop is not playing nice...look forward to your return...

L. D. said...

Thanks, have a safe journey.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Joan, Hope you have a safe trip home. We are on the way to the beach in NC today... I have my laptop too--and so far it is working well. George got me a 'thingee' from Verizon called a Mi-Fi.... I can get the internet from inside the car anywhere there is a Verizon Signal... So far--except in the 'boonies' --it is GREAT.

Hugs,
Betsy

J.J. in L.A. said...

I can understand your frustration. I love my netbook, but I adore my desktop. lol!

Shelley said...

HOpe your new grandchild is doing better! Have a safe trip home! I am hoping we can get together again soon!! I'm going to scroll down and check out the rest of your posts and photos I missed while I've been AWOL w/ this darn computer virus.
Hugs,
SHelley

Loree said...

I could not find a picture worthy of your theme this month. Hope to find something for May.

The Retired One said...

Eva: thanks. We are STILL in Florida waiting for our little one to get out of the special nursery and come home!

Brian: Thanks so much..still in Florida now....

LD: Thanks, we will be careful..but still in the tropics now..will probably head home Thurs. or Friday if the little one gets better.

Betsy: Looking forward to your photos!

JJ: yes, the photos always look bigger clearer and better on my big computer at home too!

Shelley: Yes, lets get together this summer for sure..you can come to our house on Lake Michigamme and we can try and get to your cabin maybe this August or Sept. too...that would be a blast.

Loree: Ok, I am counting on it. Just gotta think of a theme now for May...I have something in mind...

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: