LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Friday, May 7, 2010

More Local Police Reports: A Double Treat!

Time again for LOCAL POLICE REPORTS, along with MY COMMENTS in bold italics.

Because there was only ONE weird report in each of these two days
of reporting,

I am giving you a double treat and showing you two separate police reports
this time.

So here we go!:
Okay...I didn't highlight the funny one from above.   But if you read the FIRST ONE, it reads:
"two small Pomeranians at large wearing sweaters".
THAT, my friends, is a henious crime!!!! 
I know that Paris Hilton has done it and a bunch of other skinny, young, drugged out stars...but you can't pull it off in the U.P. of Michigan, folks, even though it is dang cold.    No WONDER they ran away and are "at large". (By the way, there is no way those rats with thin hair could be at LARGE, but that is another debate!)  They ran away because they were humiliated to have sweaters on.  Even if they DID say "Go Pack Go" for the Green Bay Packers on the sweaters...it just isn't acceptable. Next thing you know, they would have made them wear those cheese head hats or the ones with the straws where you can drink beer directly from your hats! There has to be an end to this , people! I say arrest them and then call their owners and make them pay BIG fines for thinking that their anorexic, shaking-with-anxiety dogs are like their children! Enough!
Whew, thanks...I'm glad I got this off my chest.  And sorry to all of your Pomeranian owners out there....maybe I just don't get it why you like these dogs. No hate mail, please. I really do love dogs...almost all kinds.
***********************************************************************************
And now for the second Local Police Report:


***********************************************************************************
The "crime" in question is circled into the Police Report article above.  Loved the "turned out to be the moon rising", didn't you?  I just wanna know what the person (who called this in the police) was smoking?? Maybe (s)he had just RETURNED from the same party the minors were having on the beach and had imbibed????   I mean....WHO can't tell what the MOON is?  Was it the orange that through them off, or was it that the moon didn't look like a big slice of cheese????
Yes, folks.....
the excitement NEVER ends here..............
Don't you wish you were ME?????

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

depending on the colors of the sweaters it really could be a crime...lol. happy friday!

Joanie said...

Funny stuff!!! The 2nd story, below the clothed pomeranians was scary though. Two kids lying in the road so cars had to swerve around them? WTF is wrong with those kids??? Kids. sheesh.

CiCi said...

I don't live next to water but I think I can tell what the moon looks like over the water. You are too funny. And just too much excitement goes on over where you live.

DJan said...

You never cease to amaze me with these police reports. What, doesn't anything actually HAPPEN up there in the U.P.? That could be a blessing, actually. Very funny, and I'll be on the lookout for those Pomeranian puppies running amok.

Unknown said...

Those are too funny! And of course your comments to go with them are priceless!

The Retired One said...

Brian: You aren't just a kidding...and if they had ONE OUNCE of sequins on them, it would be a life sentence for their owners.ha

Joanie: I know! I saw that one and thought: WTF??

TechnoBabe: Yes, it is a bed of crime. :0}

DJan: Yes, do that..and if you find them, do not (I repeat) do NOT return them to their owners (because then I would have to call the Humane Society!)

Eva: Back atcha girlfriend...I love your humor too.

Joanna Jenkins said...

The scariest part-- This is our tax dollars at work :-)

Happy Mother's Day!
Cheers,
jj

The Retired One said...

Joanna: Yes, I agree! ha

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: