LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Monday, January 11, 2010

More Local Police Reports!!!

So today, I thought I would give you a break from all of the Florida vacation photos and once again post a local Police Report along with MY COMMENTS in bold italics, like usual...




Don't worry, there will be more tropical pictures still coming tomorrow.

I still have a ton of them.




Oh, and remember to enter the PHOTO CONTEST...keep looking for something rusty and send me an email with your photo attached by Jan. 31st!






So, here goes:






**************************************************************************************
1. So the first one: Say WHAT?


Who was fighting WHO?


His wife's ex-girlfriend? His ex-girlfriend? His ex-girlfriend's wife?


I am still not sure. And WHO called this into the police? Him? His wife? His ex-girlfriend? His wife's ex-girlfriend?


Is this Kate and Jon?


Is this Tiger Woods? Did anyone have a golf club?



2. WHO can't relate to this lady when we all have had all this snow and cold and ice? She is a prisoner in her own home.


So remind each other when you are ready to call the police that you really shouldn't call the police when the ice is hanging in front of your door.


Even if you feel like you have cabin fever.


Even if you may get impaled like a dagger.


Even if you might feel like impaling yourself with the icicle...hang in there.


Spring is only about 90 or so days away.............

11 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

Oooh, my favorite...police reports! I love it when you find this stuff! I couldn't figure out who was the culprit in the girlfriend/ex-girlfriend call either!

Brian Miller said...

90 days...why did you have to remind us of that...lol. gotta love domestic disputes...

Unknown said...

the ex-husands exwife's ex-?????I'm even more confused than I was on my blog this morning!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Don't you just love it, Joan???? Reading those things in the newspaper are always so funny!!!!! Prisoner to an icicle, huh????? ha

Hugs,
Betsy
P.S. I got an email today talking about a HUGE blizzard in your area. Is that true??? Did it happen recently???? The snow pictures are up to the top of some people's homes......

Lesley said...

Yay! Police reports! I love these! The lady with the icicle sounds just like my mom. It would never occur to her to go out there and maybe, say, uh, KNOCK IT DOWN. It's so much easier to call the police. hahaha

The Retired One said...

Joycee: Yes..confusing, wasn't it???
These reports always crack me up. Some reports to the police are so strange!

Brian: Maybe they should have put the domestic dispute folks behind the trapped icicles and made them fight it out alone until spring. ha

Eva: Even the reporter to the police reports doesn't sound like they got it straight, either. :-}

Betsy: We didn't get the blizzard here...although we do have a LOT of snow. I got the same email from someone and it is supposed to be way up in Canada someplace, I guess.
Not that bad here (yet!) ha

Lesley: I wanted to knock one of ours off our roof and my hubby was afraid I could get killed. Some of those are pretty sharp and heavy...but gheesh..if this lady had them right by her door, she could just reach out with a broom or something and knock them off...but I thought it was so funny when I read it!

Rick (Ratty) said...

After living in some of the worst parts of Detroit I've seen just about every kind of family squabble. Some crazy stuff can happen. Usually everybody involved is responsible, and they all started it. I've learned to stay inside and laugh to myself about things like that. It's usually not even worth feeling pity for them because they never learn.

Bernie said...

Joan your photos show your love of life and your police reports show your great sense of humor, no wonder I love you and your post, makes me feel better than any medication......:-) Hugs

The Retired One said...

Ratty: I am glad I have never had to live in the center of a city...I love my solitude too much..and I love little communities where everybody knows everybody. Not that we don't have our own "weird" people, but everybody knows who they are and they just know how to deal with them better.

Bernie: I hope you are feeling better, Bernie. You have been on my mind. I have noticed you are not blogging as much and wondered if you weren't feeling well...write me if you can? I am so glad my posts are making you feel happy! Luv ya.

SquirrelQueen said...

I always love your police reports, you find some of the best. I read the first one three times and I'm still confused as to whose ex belongs to who. Most little old ladies I know would have taken a broom or similar and knocked the icicles down.

We have a scanner (hubby works for the power company and we have it listen when crews are out working. He's the equipment shop foreman) and listen to the cops. It seems our little town has a problem with marauding Chihuahuas.

Judy

The Retired One said...

SquirrelQueen: How funny..."marauding Chihuahuas"...hahahaaaa I know ours often has cat or dog "at loose" reports too.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: