Friday, November 19, 2010
Lake Superior Rocks!
If you have never seen the Great Lakes,
especially Lake Superior
(which is the prettiest of all of the Great Lakes by FAR)
(Ok, I'm just a tad bit biased)...
You may not appreciate or understand
the fascination one gets from it's rocks.
Lake Superior has this myriad of wonderful smooth rocks
along many of it's beaches...
green ones, blue ones, gray ones, gold ones..
they are just amazing.
So today, for a bit of a change...
I will do less talking
and more showing...
Enjoy this great lake's rocks....
Did I just do an entire blogposts about rocks?
yes I did.
I am smitten with them
and with Lake Superior.
So, go ahead..get to work and tell your co-workers that some crazy lady did an entire blogpost
showing just Lake Superior rocks.
I'll be here when you get back.
But somewhere, sometime...
one of those co-workers (that has actually SEEN Lake Superior
and it's rocks)
is gonna ask you for the blog address.
It's a sickness, I tell ya'..................
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- Big Splashes!
- Deer, Roots and Woods!
- Sturgeon River Gorge and some ducks!
- Sunrise, Sunset...and a Deer and Barn! A kalideosc...
- Rainbows, Bees, Butterflies and Flowers
- Lake Superior Rocks!
- Autumn Ponds, Woods and a Turtle!
- Duck,duck, Goose and EAGLE!!
- Today I have a hodgepodge of photosthat I took as ...
- We have a Winner!!! October's FREE PHOTO CONTEST t...
- Autumn Beauty and Canada Jays!
- Coast Guard Station, Presque Isle and Marquette, ...
- More This and that from the Woods...
- YES!..another Bullwinkle!!
- A Glimpse of Nature's Color at it's Finest. Oh, an...
- Here They Are!! October's FREE PHOTO CONTEST Entr...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2009 (298)