LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Blogger Password Definitions!!



For those of you that have just recently joined my blog as a reader, every now and then I do a post about those ridiculous passwords one has to type in when you leave a comment on someone's blog.
If you don't normally leave comments (or read blog entry comments), I suggest you do. Just look at the very end of each blog entry and most people will have the word "comments" or "pokes". If you click on it, you can read comments that folks made about the blog entry you just read (and sometimes the author answers back to the comments in the comment section too). It turns out to be a Twitter of its own. Some of the best comedy can be found in the comments sections.

Anyway, a while back, I started noticing that the stupid made-up-passwords you have to type in (when you leave a comment on someone's blog) were nonsensical and that it might be funny if you could make up actual (equally stupid, but hopefully funny) definitions for those passwords.

So I used the REAL, actual passwords that I had to type in and made my own dictionary to interpret possible meanings for those silly words. Because of the great feedback I got from my readers, now I keep track of the actual made-up passwords forced upon me when I want to leave a comment on someone's blog,--- save them up, and then regularly post my own definitions of them every few weeks.

So here are the TOP TEN actual passwords (and my definitions) for this week:

1. Truslate: This is when you have a lie detector test and the guy giving it to you gives you the true results. (Truth+translate) I would guess that O.J. Simpson did not get a very good truslation result from his lie detector results.

2.Dimpana: When Shirley Temple eats a banana. (For those of you too young, Shirley had a shitload of dimples) (Dimples+banana). It can also mean eating a banana in the semi-darkness.

3. Bledsco: This is the new slang word for the hospital E.R. I mean, most people bleed in the E.R. and it is run like a Cosco, so why not rename it Bledsco?

4. Denab: When you catch the wrong robber, and you have to let him go. (Shit! I thought I nabbed the S.O.B., but the real guy got away!) I hate that when that happens.

5. Mitin: What the three little kitins lost.

6. Refedwor: (pronounced: Re-fed-war). What George W. Bush tried to feed us for 4 years of his administation, even though we did not like the taste of it.

7. Intingsm: A mix between Instinct and Optimism. You know, like President Obama. He has intingism about his bail-out plan.

8. Reedaine: What bald people who want to "go green"use on their bald heads instead of Rogaine. It won't grow hair, instead you look like a Chia-pet and grow grass. But hey, you aren't bald anymore, and you can use a mower instead of going to your barber.

9. Metuall: This is a new medicine. A combo of Metamucil and Equal. You poo and it is Sa-Wheet!

10. Garthi: For those country music lover groupies. After you go to Garth Brooks concerts, you become a Garthi. And buy a LOT of Garthi T-shirts, Garthi CD's and a whole lot of other Garthi crap.

Stay tuned for more definitions in future posts, as I collect those stupid words they make us all type in!!!!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has noticed these word verifications! They are awful! They make me want to spell wrong now.
I love your definitions. I was going to blog about this too. These words drive me crazy!

Unknown said...

Oh and my word verification for your blog today was "fride". Now I will spell fried wrong for the rest of my life!

The Retired One said...

DVM's Wife's Life: Aren't they weird? At least now, I can look at an irritant and use it for blog humor material. :0)
I am a-fride to look at any more today. (*wink*)

Insanitykim said...

8, 9 and 10 are my faves...laughed so hard! Mostly, because you said "poo" ;).

Mine is busafeod...what the heck could THAT mean?

The Retired One said...

Insanity Kim:
Poo is a funny word, isn't it? But not so pretty in other ways........haha
Busafeod: pronounced Bus-a-Fee-yahd? Like in when they use the New Yorb bronx buses to tour the houses of the movie stars? You pay a fee to see their yahds (yards)? That's a toughie and hard to make much out of!!

The Retired One said...

Excuse the typo..it was New York Bronx not New Yorb bronx.

Insanitykim said...

HAHAHHA! My dad is from Brooklyn so this actually works for me! hahahahah!

efaqffqaewfm said...

Hahaha awesome stuff! I actually got 'molest' the other day... first actual word I think I've ever gotten, but a rather odd one!

Shelley said...

LOl - these word verifications can get crazy! (I did have the word URINE a couple months ago - I mean really!!! Crazy!!)

Rick (Ratty) said...

After the first time I read your posts about these passwords, I keep trying to avert my eyes when I see a comment password. It's driving me crazy trying to translate them. I think up enough strange things the way it is. :)

dreamwalker said...

Guilty as charged...(captcha works, though).

Loree said...

Some of the passwords are just too much. The crazy thing is that sometimes I mis-spell them so I will get another silly word to type in. I guess that sometimes I make up my own word and the password checker does not like that :)

Lynn Kellan said...

I voted for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go, girl.

Anonymous said...

Number nine!!!!


ahahahahahahahaha

Also, I'm so pleased you put your pic on your blog! Now I have a face to your name.

The Retired One said...

Insanity Kim: Ok..so now I need to find out from your Dad where the best bagel is in the Bronx. ha

VaBookworm: Molest??? Well, that is downright scarey!!

Shellmo: Urine? Now THAT is hilarious!!!

Ratty: So now you avert your eyes??? You are one funny guy. Just so you know, the two above got molest and urine! hahaaaaaaaa

Dreamwalker: What are you guilty of?

Loree: I mis-spell them too and then say: CRAP! I gotta do this again???

Lynn: Thanks SO much!!

Kearsie: I KNOW how you like the poo..........
Speaking of poo...glad you liked having the picture. ha

Brittany said...

I always look forward to these!!!

The Retired One said...

Brittany: Thanks! Then I know I must continue then!!! I noticed some of them have been getting longer and longer, which makes them interesting to come up with a definition! (I think they are on to me!) ha

Ann said...

Loved the words. I often think about those words and where they come from. Good Job!!!

The Retired One said...

Grannyann: Glad you liked them...there is more where these came from. Now you will be afflicted, and never look at them the same!

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: