1. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
Wonder if this was what time the Director wanted to be off work?
2. "Dreamt" and "undreamt" are the only English words that end in the letters "mt."You want to go get a dictionary and prove this wrong, don't you? DON'T YOU???
3. 47.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Including THIS one????
4. 26 (easily visible, there may be more) states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the old US $5 bill.Wait here. I wanna go get my magnifying glass and a five dollar bill and check this out.
The problem is finding the $5.00 bill.....
5. The almond is a member of the peach family.
So you might break your teeth on a peach pie? Maybe the peach pit is actually an almond? They kind of look alike,
6. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
His poor Mom! What was she doing, a Polka?
7. Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.You are going thru the states' names in your head, aren't you???
AREN'T YOU??? No trust in me, I tell ya'!
8. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula."
And, they even shortened it MORE by calling it: L.A. Gheesh, no wonder!
9. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
Not that it will ever USE any
of those muscles. I mean, he
IS a cat. His main activity is
sleeping and ignoring you.
10. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
I have had a LOT of bosses that meet this description, too.
How about YOU?
Wait..maybe it was his MOUTH?!