LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Excuse Me, OFFICER?????

This was an actual national Associated Press article I saw on-line this morning:


WINONA, MINN. (AP) -- A 20-year-old woman faces drug charges after police found cocaine and marijuana hidden in her bra. Buffalo County police notified authorities in Winona Thursday that a car headed their way may have been involved in a drug deal.
A Winona officer pulled over the vehicle and searched the woman. Deputy Chief Tom Williams said that turned up about 100 grams of marijuana and 4.25 grams of cocaine in her bra. He says she was also carrying about $600 in cash.

(Copyright ©2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved)


My Thoughts:I don't know about your local police, but if I was stopped by a police person who stated they wanted to search my bra....well, wouldn't you protest? I mean, I know they said the car's driver was suspected to have been involved in a drug deal, but a woman has rights, you know?


What would defend this Police Officer's searching the woman's bra to the Judge? Would the Police Officer say on the stand: "Well, you see, I pulled her car over and when she unrolled her window, I thought: Wow! What a set of knockers! Are they real? Or are they full of cocaine? So, of course, Judge....I had no choice but to frisk her and her bra. A LOT.


I mean, how would Dolly Parton deal with the situation? Or what about all those women who got breast implants?

Think if this had been a man in the car that was pulled over? Would the Police Officer have said: Well, you see, I pulled his car over and when he unrolled his window, I thought: Wow! What a large dumbstick! Is he excited to see me, or is he packing cocaine? Maybe I better frisk and search his junk!"

And don't even get me started on the frisking scenario that must have taken place! (Well, okay...if you insist!):

Police Officer: Excuse me M'am. Please get out of the car and put your arms up.

Woman: Put my arms up?

Police Officer: Yep. You know, like at the Doctor's, when they are looking for lumps. Put your other arm behind your neck..... Let me see, I am going to examine them in a clock-wise motion. Damn. Or was it counter-clockwise? I can never remember.


Woman: This is highly unusual, Officer. And you seem to be taking unusually long to frisk me. And, are you seriously frisking my boobs???????!!!!


Police Officer: Please be quiet. Do you usually feel a slight lump around 2 o'clock there? Do you have a history of fibro in your left one? Because it feels a little lumpy there. Lumpy, in a good kind of way........


Woman: Officer, I protest. I have never seen a Police Officer smile when frisking anyone. Not to mention taking over ten minutes!!!! Are we done yet?


Police Officer: No fibro history? Just give me another few minutes here. I'm just getting started. I may not have gotten a bonus this year, but yessiree, there are some perks to being a patrol officer, you know what I mean......

Woman: I insist you stop! All the women in my family are large-busted. Really. I mean, I didn't think it was against the law. What state is this, anyway?


Police Officer: No fibro in your family? Well, there are definitely lumps there.....According to my police training book, Chapter 2, line 5: Then, you MUST be packing cocaine.


You have the right to remain silent.......By the way, do you have a sister?????

16 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Great conversation! Imagine the conversation if it would have been up her bum...

http://baycrime.freedomblogging.com/2009/03/02/531/531/

Insanitykim said...

HAHAHAHHAH!

Oh my...

I am suddenly so glad I'm flat chested...

The Retired One said...

GoingLikeSixty: He would have made an ASS of himself. hahahaaa

Insanity Kim: Don't go hiding any illegal CD's in there then!!!! haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa

Insanitykim said...

Hmmmm smuggling pirated DVDs...might have to think about that! ;)

Rick (Ratty) said...

I live too close to Detroit to find that incident unusual. That kind of thing is routine around here. That cop in the top picture looks like the one that was assigned to my high school.

Sara said...

If an officer wanted to check my bra, I would definately put up a fight. I cant belive that was in Winona. My grandma lives there! We go there all the time. I guess I will have to be careful what I put in my bra in Winona:)

efaqffqaewfm said...

Man... it really does make you wonder how he came across the stuff... Maybe it looked unnaturally lumpy? lol

Loree said...

Very funny.

Anonymous said...

Here in NH and in Florida they dispatch a female officer to search a woman suspect thankgod, no there is NO way a male would frisk me in such a manner, hell I don't even like it when my hub slaps my behind because it is disrespectful! lol

Anonymous said...

First, this makes me think of all the times my gramma got out of speeding tickets by unbottoning the top buttons of her blouse.

Second, I wonder just how many racy pics you had to go through to find that pic on the bottom with the chick in her bra.

The Retired One said...

Ratty: Don't go wearing your bra then! (HAHAHAAAA)

Sara: Let's hope it wasn't your grandma! (wink)

VaBookworm: Then maybe for sure it was Sara's grandma. (Sorry, I just HAD to say it) hahaaaaaaa

Debb: The article never said. That is perhaps who it was? But I wonder how they did that on a stop on the highway???? Free show! Free show!!

Kearsie: I like your grandma! My kinda girl.
I had to search for that graphic and found it by accident. (Actually that is me). (I should be so lucky!) *grin*

jessica said...

Not that I am sticking up for the police - okay, I AM - but did it say anywhere in that newspaper item that it was a MALE cop doing the searching, or if it actually took place by the roadside? I'm just sayin' ..... The Deputy Chief mentioned in the article MAY have been the spokesman for that particular police dept. Anyway - I am sure that my BIG knockers would dazzle them so much that they would be blinded. (Inside joke, huh, Retired One?!)

The Retired One said...

Jessica: those with small knockers have WAY too much sense.
heehee

jessica said...

If you'll notice, I am proportionate! Smaller waist, etc. So... I HAVE carried more weight (pre-spouse's death) and OMG my knockers got bigger, too. So THERE! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. Most guys will NOT say no if you allow 'em to cop a feel, anyway. And how many GUYS have a huge endowment, eh?

The Retired One said...

Jessica: Let's see...survey says:!!!: ???? True, true enough! Yes, you are proportionate. And passionate. ha

jessica said...

Aaa-n-n-n-d LUSTY! (but that's REALLY telling ALL!)

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: