I don't know if I will get to list ALL of them, but here goes:
1. I love that he is (and has always been) extremely ethical. I remember once a group of friends sitting around a campfire when the question came up of whether or not you would pay back a clerk if they made a mistake and gave you too much money back. He was the only man in the group who said yes he would. And I have seen him do it, many times.
2. For the wonderful father he is and continues to be. Nothing comes before family for him. He loves our daughters and grandkids unconditionally and with deep, deep feelings. He worries about them more than he lets on.
3. For his sincere belief in my talents and abilities. He has always encouraged me to pursue any effort. He encouraged me to go back to college and finish my degree when my kids were little. He encouraged me with every new job I took or applied for (and there have been many!)
4. For always giving me the freedom to either quit a job or start another. When things got too stressed for me or I wanted excitement elsewhere, he was the first to say, "Honey, go ahead and quit if you want. You don't have to work if you don't want to, we will do just fine on a little less."
5. For his patience with me.
12. For being there for me when my mom and dad died, holding my hand and crying as hard as I did when both happened.
Now, I won't list who I am tagging for this blogger challenge. But anyone reading is also invited to list on their blog the reasons you love your spouse (alive or passed).