LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Like a Politician....Can I count on your Vote?

On the Best on Blogspot website, I am up for best humor blog for the month.
If you are so inclined, please click on the link above, go to "categories" and click on "humour". (yes they have it spelled with a "u") You will see a spot for you to vote for The Retirement Chronicles.

If I had enough money, I'd pay ya' to vote for me (like a REAL politician), but it is beyond my means. But, I might be willing to kiss your ugly baby, make a few speeches, shake some hands and propose some new legislature (that anyone reading it wouldn't have a snowball-chance-in-hell to understand).

Its a vanity thing, really. I just need it for my poorly developed self-esteem, to display on my blog and to receive shameless attention because I am a second born child/Baby Boomer that is aging fast. (Hey, that was WAY more honest than you'd ever get from a Politician, no?)

If you feel generous, and you have the time, click on the site (highlighted above) and vote for me?
Thanks everyone!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I made my vote count! Good luck! I hope you win. I know I have giggled quite a bit reading your blog.

rainfield61 said...

Usually it is very difficult to vote for politician since we have to vote the better from the bad apples.
Luckily you are not a politician.
Job done!!!

The Retired One said...

DVM: Wow! That was fast! Thanks SO much...and it means a lot, knowing you are a new reader of mine too!

Rainfield61: Thanks so much for doing that! My ego thanks you, my inner-child thanks you, the "other" Retired One (you know, from my multiple personalities) also thanks you!

Loree said...

Good thing you're not a politican as I probably would not be reading your blog. Will vote for you as I find your posts quite humorous.

The Retired One said...

Loree: Thanks, Sweetie!!! Some of my best humor finds ARE on politicians blog's...ha

The Acolyte Tao said...

Hurray! I voted.
You're at 100% for winning. =P

The Retired One said...

The Acolyte Tao: You are a new follower! Thanks for joining us! And thanks for voting, it really means a LOT to me!!!

Insanitykim said...

How did I miss this?? How did I MISS THIS??

I am so glad I stalk your blog like I do!!

WOW! I shall vote immediately.

The Retired One said...

Insanity Kim: Thanks Sweetie! And thanks for stalking my blog...you MAKE my day with some of your funny comments!

Anonymous said...

what a cool idea for a post ha! I have a weird password, murckleurckle hehe yep, an old cat I had as a kid named Murckle and we called him Murckle-Urckle, okay so now everyone knows how weird I am LOL

Anonymous said...

did i just comment to you using another google name? LOL I think I was using hubs account WOOPS

Sara said...

You have my vote! You make my day everyday with your humor! Good Luck!

The Retired One said...

Debb: Your cat name? Wow! That name took some imagination!

Sara: Thanks Sara! It will be interesting to see how it all turns out!

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: