Thursday, May 19, 2011
We have a WINNER for April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST. Theme: Reflections
I had to contact an extra judge this time
to pick a winner for April 2011's
FREE PHOTO CONTEST...
The theme was:
I loved that entrants used the theme both figuratively and literally..
it made for some wonderful photos entered!
But I digress...
The winner was:
Congratulations Pat H.!!!
Her blog is called: "A View from the Edge".
Your photo had such an etheral quality and was gorgeous.
The first few judges were torn on several of the shots and the two top winners ended up being:
But, the third and fourth judges made the majority pick as Pat's as the top pick...
Other special mentions (besides Val B.'s) also were:
Congratulations to everyone who entered..you just amaze me as to your artistic talent and creativity.
you ALL should be very proud!!
And thanks again to all my judges. I know what an impossible chore it was for you to name only
Don't forget to enter this month's FREE PHOTO CONTEST!!!
The theme is:
"Something that starts with an A"
Please send me your photo no later than midnight, May 31st, 2011.
Remember to follow all of THESE RULES.
You don't have to be a blogger to enter.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Beach Wedding!...otherwise known as "Sometimes you...
- Birds, & Brush!
- Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah Georgia: Part FIV...
- Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah Georgia: Part FOU...
- Part Three: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Geor...
- Part TWO: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgi...
- We have a WINNER for April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST. T...
- Part ONE: Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, Georgi...
- Oak Trees with Spanish Moss!
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah Georgia: Part THREE
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah Georgia: Part TWO
- Wormsloe Park in Savannah, Georgia Photos!!
- More This and That from Florida!
- This and That from Florida
- A visit to Lantana, Florida and the Atlantic Ocean...
- Here they Are! April 2011's FREE PHOTO CONTEST: Th...
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)