1st one: 11:12 AM: engagement ring taken by ex-fiance, who refuses to return it, reported at police station.
1. Not sure if the one who took it was a female or male? The question is....do they want their fiance back? Or just the ring?
2. Too funny that they went to the police station....must want it to hock at the nearest pawn shop???
2nd one: 6:11pm: Ex-wife took lawn furniture off front porch".....
1. There is a lot of EX- crimes happening, no?
2. This smells of a messy divorce. Husband must have the house and damn it, she is NOT going to give him the lawn furniture, TOO, that S.O.B.....
3. The poor police have to be Judge Judy and go investigate this mess. Let's see, who does it really belong to? Does anyone have anything in writing to tell us who really owns it? Good God, I hope they aren't also stealing the children from each other.
3rd one: "6:37 p.m.: Small child chasing his dog"
1. Good Lord, has this been deemed against the law now?
2. Why on EARTH would someone call the police over this?
3. Who called this into the police? Cruella DeVil????
4th one: "2:25am: report of a POSSIBLE fight."
1. POSSIBLE fight??? Well, IS it or ISN'T it? If the person calling this in isn't sure, what are the police supposed to do?: POSSIBLY go there? to POSSIBLY break it up?
2. Maybe it was the EX fiance or the EX wife from the other situations?
3. Good thing someone didn't call in to say someone was possibly having sex.......maybe they would possibly be getting someone pregnant. Now THAT's a community birth control method!