Friday, January 20, 2012
Splashes of Waves and Color!
A poupourri of splashes of autumn color
and water today for you
I go through
the many images
I haven't yet had the pleasure of sharing with you yet!"
It is about 25 miles from where we live now:
Look close! There are five large birds in their early autumn flight back south: (what do you think they are?):
Lichen on rocks!:
River in color!:
Splashes on Lake Superior rocks!:
This was taken near Eagle Harbor, Michigan
in early, early fall
before the leaves changed. One windy day!:
I hope you make a splash today
and that you are colorful....
brighten those around you!!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- HERE is your 2011's FREE PHOTO CONTEST's WINNING P...
- Lighthouse waves!
- Rocks, waves, Coves and a Lighthouse!!
- Ishpeming and Marquette Michigan Photos!
- Now it is YOUR turn.....YOU (My beloved READERS!!)...
- Splashes of Waves and Color!
- We have a WINNER: Dec. 2011 FREE Photo Contest: Th...
- Autumn This and That....
- Autumn, how I MISS you!
- More Color on this Winter Day
- Leaves, Water and Oh MY!
- This and That from an Autumn Day in the U.P. Woods...
- Come walk with me.....
- Earth, Water and Color!
- 2012 FREE PHOTO CONTEST RULES: You can enter once ...
- Here they Are!!: December 2011's Entries for the F...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)