Thursday, January 26, 2012
Rocks, waves, Coves and a Lighthouse!!
some more pictures of Lake Superior in
the late Autumn for you.
Can you hear the waves?:
I love going out to this place to take photos.
It changes with the weather, the wind, the light, the season....
it is one of the most photographed places in the area where I live....
I will be going out in the next few weeks to get some winter shots again of this place
to share with you soon....
Hope you have a great day!!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- HERE is your 2011's FREE PHOTO CONTEST's WINNING P...
- Lighthouse waves!
- Rocks, waves, Coves and a Lighthouse!!
- Ishpeming and Marquette Michigan Photos!
- Now it is YOUR turn.....YOU (My beloved READERS!!)...
- Splashes of Waves and Color!
- We have a WINNER: Dec. 2011 FREE Photo Contest: Th...
- Autumn This and That....
- Autumn, how I MISS you!
- More Color on this Winter Day
- Leaves, Water and Oh MY!
- This and That from an Autumn Day in the U.P. Woods...
- Come walk with me.....
- Earth, Water and Color!
- 2012 FREE PHOTO CONTEST RULES: You can enter once ...
- Here they Are!!: December 2011's Entries for the F...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)