LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Last of the Mexico Adventure Shots: I promise!
Today is my last blogpost of the Mexico pictures.
Oh, I have plenty more of them, but I don't want to bore you to
Most of them are similar shots of Land's End
or of the whales, or of personal pictures of our time there.
So, enjoy this last batch and know that I loved the trip and highly recommend
visiting the Los Cabos area if you want to see beautiful scenary.
If you are a daredevil...you can even do THIS there:
According to our tour guide, both Oprah and Tom Cruise stayed at this resort:
We visited this privately owned condo area also on a tour.
Look at that beach area.
And? Hardly anyone using it!:
I will forever remember these rocks
at Land's End.
They just enchanted me:
I did not change the colors of the ocean water here, for some reason they were two different
Loved the pelican on the rocks too:
This was taken from the top floor of the resort beside us (The Riu Palace).
Our resort is just to the right of this photo:
I don't know if you can tell at this angle, but this rock had a definite face
out of rock in it:
I loved the sea lions there too!:
The most famous landmark at the end of the Baja Peninsula....
The Arch at Land's End!
Probably the most photographed landmark
in that area forever!:
I will always be grateful to have visited such a beautiful area
have these lovely memories.
I am so glad you could share in the area's beauty though my blogposts,
and thank you for being so patient to sit through so many photographs
of it along with me.
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- More Snow in the U.P.
- Things Were Happening in the Woods and on the Lake!
- Out of Autumn and Straight into Winter!
- We have a WINNER!: for March 2012's FREE PHOTO CON...
- More Shots of Last Autumn!: waterfalls, Moose and ...
- The Beautiful U.P.!
- October photos!
- Spring you Say?...Nah, I am still showing you last...
- Past Autumn Pictures!
- Last of the Mexico Adventure Shots: I promise!
- Here They Are !: March 2012's FREE PHOTO CONTEST E...
- Mexico Adventure: Part Twelve: Whale Watching: Part B
- We have a WINNER!! (finally!!) of the FEBRUARY 201...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)