LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Mexico Adventure: Part NINE: More Land's End rock formations
More photos of those gorgeous Land's End
rock formations sticking out into the Pacific ocean
Baja Peninsula by Los Cabos, Mexico...
I SO wanted to get off the boat and go exploring
A Cormorant bird on the rocks:
Many, many Cormorants on the rocks:
Looks kinda lonely...
but also a place to explore.
I was surprised there weren't more people on it, looking around...
if you look really close...there is one beach umbrella with a few people there.....
Hope they had a ride back to the mainland as we didn't see a "parked" boat...
And it was a long, long ways from a McDonalds!!!!
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- Mexico Adventure: Part Eleven: Whale Watching!!!: ...
- Mexico Adventure: Part Eleven: Beach Vendors and G...
- Mexico Adventure: Part TEN: birds and flowers
- Mexico Adventure: Part NINE: More Land's End rock...
- Mexico Adventure: Part EIGHT: Rock Formations at L...
- Mexico Adventure: Part Seven! : Horses on the Beach!
- Nope, I'm NOT Irish, but Happy St. Patrick's Day A...
- Mexico Adventure: Part SIX: Super Yacht!
- Mexico Adventure: Part FIVE
- Mexico Adventure: Part Four
- Mexico Adventure: Part THREE
- NEW RE- REPOST: Here They Are!: February 2012's F...
- Mexico Adventure!: Part TWO: Beach, pools and Cacti!
- Mexico: Come travel with me!! : PART ONE
- We have a WINNER: January 2012 FREE PHOTO CONTEST:...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)