LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Revisiting a Late Summer Garden: Part TWO
Continuing today with my series of shots
that I took from Carp River Gardens, in Negaunee Michigan.
If you missed Part ONE of this series, drop below this post and go down a few and you will find it.
A Clematis with a friend!:
One happy, healthy HOSTA!:
Besides the gardens lying in a sleepy hollow of whispering pines,
they designed it with a few waterfalls and fish ponds.
Gosh, I'd love my yard to look like this!:
I've always tried to grow Clematis, but they never grow for me!:
Hybird Columbine in royal purple. I wanted to steal these. I really did!:
I guess the "next best thing" is to steal a photograph of them to have forever.
I heart gardens.
I heart Clematis.
I heart Columbines.
I heart you all for visiting my blog today and sharing this wonderful garden.
Oh yes, I do have even more photos of it to share with you next time.
And I know it is autumn...I am outside as you read this still gathering all the glorious fall pictures of the U.P.
that I can get to share with you soon....
I hope you are enjoying your autumn days too!
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Happy Halloween!!!! Your treat? : This and that ...
- Eagle Rock Lighthouse
- Ask not for whom the Autumn calls, it calls for YOU!
- Mouth of the Huron River on Lake Superior!
- Point Abbaye in the Upper Peninsula (U.P.) of Mich...
- Autumn in the U.P.: Brockway Mountain !!
- We have a Winner!: Sept. 2011 Free Photo Contest: ...
- Goat's Beard? and Other Garden Flowers back in Sum...
- A Late Summer Garden: Part FIVE
- Foxglove and Crazy Daisies!!
- A Late Summer Garden: Part FOUR (oh, and a visitor...
- Revisiting a Late Summer Garden: Part THREE
- RE-REVISED: Here they Are: September 2011's FREE P...
- Revisiting a Late Summer Garden: Part TWO
- Fabulous Waves against the Presque Isle breakwater!
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)