LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Nature's Ice Sculptures
There is one wood's road
that we like to travel during all the seasons,
because no matter when we drive it,
we find pretty things
Part of the reason is because there are rocky
cliffs and narrow passageways
which are always beautiful.
On this day,
we found cliffs of icicles....
Even between tiny cliff cracks!:
Here is a bigger picture of it:
Everywhere we drove,
Some were in little
nicks and crannies:
Like monster teeth!:
Even in the frozen tundra,
You just have to pay attention....
REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Hoarfrost: Part TWO!
- Blue Sky and branches of Hoarfrost!
- Winter Cemetery
- Purple Finch (or Rose-breasted Grosbeak?) and Ha...
- Snow Snaps
- Here They ARE!!! All TWELVE of our 2010 winning ph...
- Nature's Ice Sculptures: Part THREE
- Mourning Doves!
- We have a Winner!!: December's Free Photo Contest:...
- Purple Finches and a Mystery Bird!!
- Nature's Ice Sculptures: Part TWO
- Evening Grosbeaks!
- Nature's Ice Sculptures
- New: 2011 FREE Amateur Photography PHOTO Contest ...
- Here they Are! December's FREE PHOTO CONTEST Entri...
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)