Thursday, July 30, 2009
More Local Police Reports!!!
Time again for more local police reports, along with MY COMMENTS. I have collected them for a while. As you can see, this one was from 2008!
Let's go through these, shall we?
1. Dead Squirrel? Man, I could call the police every day for this one, only related more to chipmunks, but I just don't have the heart to kill the ones invading my bird feeder by the hour.
Why didn't they just bury it? Why call the police over a DEAD SQUIRREL? These people have WAY too much time on their hands!
2. Dryer lint littering alley: Wow. Again, I wonder if this is the same bored people calling in dead squirrel reports to the police. For God's sake people, GET A LIFE! Besides, they should have gathered it up and stuffed some pillows with it. There, case closed. I wonder how BIG a ball of lint it was, for goodness sake...and if it was really big, what size dryer did it come from? How are they SURE it is dryer lint?
3. Not ONE but TWO reports about a motor bike in the road. At TWO DIFFERENT addresses....I don't get it! Aren't they SUPPOSED to ride on the road? Where else ARE they supposed to ride? I mean, there is no ban on motorbikes riding on the road in our county, so why did these two, separate people call this in? Was the motorbike rider naked? Was he yelling obscenities? Was it an animal driving? What? What was he doing that was illegal? I hope if it was an animal driving it, he at least wore a helmet.
Evidently, it was a slow, boring day in August 2008. Wonder what people would do if someone actually broke the law?...........................................
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 11
- More Local Police Reports!!!
- This and That....Part 2
- This and That: Part One
- Ahoy, Maties!....You asked for it!!!....
- Stormy Skies over Duluth...
- Bring it On!! (Or should I say Arhgggghhgg???)
- The Unfairness of Beauty Bestowed.....
- Looks like a Duck, Walks like a duck, quacks like ...
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree, OR: A Close Encounter ...
- Dumb State Laws: California!
- Useless Facts and Trivia: Volume 10
- Another trip in the woods...
- Guess what we did yesterday!?
- Water lilies and lily pads...as far as the eyes co...
- The Big House Search....
- Flowers with Spider Webs and Tree Seeds!
- Independence Day at the Lake...
- You: Light up my life.....
- Nature's Beauty...
- Bees in the garden, and other garden happenings!
- ▼ July (24)