Sunday, March 6, 2011
Trip to Florida: Part Two
Let's continue today with some more random
because I know everyone is in a winter slump up north yet!
A prickly cactus just laying beside a road:
A gorgeous flower we saw when we went on a walk.
Is this a Camilia? Begonia? Anyone???:
Seagulls chillin' by the waves:
Madeira Beach around dusk. Those two chairs are calling me today, how about you?:
A longer shot of the same spot:
Seagulls admiring the sunset:
Another chair awaits you!:
More posts are coming of some more Florida
and even of some Savannah....
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- ► 2012 (91)
- Part FOUR: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park i...
- Dog Sled Races: Part THREE
- Dog Sled Races: Part TWO ! (Otherwise known as Dog...
- Book Review
- Dog Sled Races: Part ONE!!
- Part THREE: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park ...
- Part TWO: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park in...
- Part ONE: Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park in...
- We have a WINNER for the February's FREE PHOTO CON...
- Erin Go Bragh-less?
- Breakers and Birds!!
- Florida Trip: Part FIVE
- Snow Sculptures!!
- Florida Trip: Part FOUR (otherwise known as Florid...
- Trip to Florida: Part Three
- Trip to Florida: Part Two
- Trip to Florida: Part ONE
- Here they Are!! February 2011 Free Photo Contest E...
- Winter on Lake Superior: Part Two
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)