2. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
4. "The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
7. Cat's urine glows under a black light.
8. The oldest standing building in Australia is Captain James Cook's house, brought over from England brick by brick.
9. Paul McCartney's real first name is James - Paul is his middle name. Thus, all the Beatles (including Ringo, whose first name is Richard) were named after kings.