Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap award:The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Ten Honest things about Me:
1. I am a retired R.N., but do not like emergencies or blood much. However, I have been with over 10 people when they died. (including both my parents and my husband's parents). Sometimes I was alone with the dying...only them and me. I used to be very frightened of death when I was younger...but since these experiences, I no longer am.2. I have met and had dinner with one movie star. (I will blog about this sometime soon. But I will not reveal her identity, because she was WEIRD...and if I reveal her, she would probably SUE me!)
3. I used to run an Assisted Living facility. (I will blog about some of my experiences with some of the Residents in the future!...I had some really funny experiences with a lot of them!)4. I once was a Weight Watchers Lecturer. (Yup, lost over 60 pounds....and like Oprah, have gained and lost the same 40-50 back more than once since). It's a lot scarier than being with someone dying. *grin*
5. I once (recently) saw (I am pretty sure) a UFO (thus my previous post!). And once, when my brother was around 4 or 5 and we lived in Texas, he SWEARS he saw an Alien.6. We once had a ghost living in a Victorian house we owned. We think it was an adolescent boy named "Ben" (at least according to my daughter's Ouiji Board inquiry). He never harmed us, just did pranks on us and made noise. (He did a LOT of things...which I will blog about sometime).
7. I played the Virgin Mary in a Christmas play in Canada.8. I was an "Air Force Brat" as my Dad was a lifer in the Air Force, so we moved around when I was kid.
9. I also was the narrator in another Christmas school play when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade (maybe I should have pursued that career in show business? I mean, the Virgin Mary in one and a narrator in another? WHAT was the universe trying to show me? Maybe it was the Aliens?)10. I am afraid of heights, but not of flying in an airplane. I only get the cold sweats if I am not enclosed in something when I am at heights.
There you have it!
Seven other Bloggers I will pass this award to:
Thanks so much, Sara...at The Breathing post (link is above). Stop by and see her too, she is terrific! LOL