LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cursed!


I just KNEW I would get punished for making fun of my husband's dream! (See previous post).

So, it was only fate that I was cursed with one strange one of my own last night.
*********************************************************
I can see the gray sleeve (it looks like my own, some kind of uniform?). It is reaching up and ringing someone's doorbell.
The door opens.
I say: "Are you Jerry Seinfeld?".
He says: "Yes, why?"
I hand him official, legal-looking pages and say: "I am so sorry."
I leave.
Jerry closes the door, opens the papers and says (in his famous screechy-yelling type of voice): "I can't believe it. She is divorcing me!".
Kramer, George and Elaine are all there. They do their shocked looks (that we all know so well).
"I can't understand it!" Jerry whines on. "I've always been good to her!". The rest of them nod in agreement.


I roll over in my sleep, which now knocks me out of the scene and into a thought process dream.
"No wonder she divorced him.", I start thinking.

"I mean, he's never home. He is always hanging out with his friends in another apartment."
"Heck, I think he even dated and boldly complained about all his other dates to his friends, if I remember correctly."

"He even gave George dating advice, if I remember correctly. I mean the balls on that man to do that!"

"And what about his strange relationship with Elaine?" "I mean, him being that close to another woman would upset me if I was his wife, too." "I think he and Elaine even slept together...yes...I am sure I remember that time....."

"I wonder if that be-atch Elaine thought HE was sponge-worthy?"

"No wonder the Soup Nazi said: "No soup for you!" when Jerry came there....he probably knew Seinfeld was cheating on his wife.

" Hmmmm.......I wonder if I was wearing one of Newman's post office uniforms when I delivered his divorce papers? Kinda looked like that, I think they were gray."

My real-life, timed-to-start coffee pot starts rumbling, rudely waking me up.
**************************************************

WOW!

I don't think I even want to look any of those symbols up in my dream books (or speculate on what they might mean).

Perhaps I better watch some old sit-coms????

Or watch less?

One thing's for sure......I am NOT going to share this one with my husband after all the teasing I have subjected HIM to over his baseball-playing bird dream....nope....

Just gonna keep this one to myself (and you of course)..................

1 comment:

Aria said...

So, first of all, your slide thingey is working again... maybe Jerry made a call to have it fixed so you'd stop the proceedings. And of course she'd divorce him... that crazy voice, can you imagine what sex would sound like? OMG! And he's really neurotic too. I think Barney Miller's FISH was sexier than Jerry... and I am sooooo not getting into that dream...

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: