LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tag Time!

Little Mama Sara at The Breathing Post (who is being induced tomorrow to have her baby, bless her heart!) has tagged me with a tag game.
I am to list 8 things that I am looking forward to, 8 things that I did yesterday, and 8 things I wish I could do, 8 shows I watch and name 8 bloggers to tag with the same tag.
So, here goes:

8 Things I look forward to:
1. My grandkids and children coming to visit
2. Every time we are going on a trip, I look forward to the adventure. Especially if we are going somewhere out of the country where we haven't been before
3. Blogging every day and reading other's blogs
4. Breakfast every morning while lounging and sipping fresh coffee
5. Spring
6. Summer
7. Seeing how my pictures turn out when I take them (I have recently gotten into photography!)
8. Going out on a date with my hubby

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play an instrument
2. Read music
3. Speak a foreign language fluently
4. Lose all the weight I want and keep it off
5. Not have pain (I have fibromyalagia)
6. Travel more without worrying about the cost
7. Live somewhere warm from Dec.thru April and not worry about the cost or my home up north while I am away
8. Hit the lotto and have enough money to be secure,my family secure and have a great big cruise party with all my friends, including my blogging friends

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made homemade chocolate chip cookies
2. Raked my lawn
3. Cleaned out part of one garden
4. Took my first gardening class
5. Went for a walk with my husband and took pictures en route
7. Washed clothes
8. Went shopping

8 shows I watch:
1. American Idol (only after they get to the last 12)
2. Oprah
3. Dr.Phil
4. CBS Sunday Morning
5. House
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. John Edward's Cross Country

I am going to stay true to a former blog post where I said I was going to go down my blog list whenever I get an award or tag and name them down that way. So, the next 8 on my list are:
1. A Parent's Life to Behold
2. Adventures in Ellis County
3. Ann Tucker Blog
4. a.k.a. Nancy Drew
5. Angels in my Garden
6. Antique or Not
7. Aria's Ink
8. Balsam Ponds by Design

Stop by their blogs to see what their "8's" answers are!!!

P.S. I did another blog post today, so if you didn't read it yet, look below this one to see it!
Thanks!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the same type tag I just got thru doing and spreading around!

Interesting responses and I see you're into the paranormal a bit, as I am.

Carol said...

I had better get going and get my eight done. I will work on it tonight. Smile and hooray for Sara.

Insanitykim said...

Your lists have lots of stuff that mine will probably have...so, I'm on it! :)

The Retired One said...

Gaston: Sorry about that! You are one popular blogger. ha. Yes, we lived in an old Victorian house and had lots of paranormal activity in it. We never saw anything, but had tons of things happen!

Carol: No hurry! It will be interesting to read yours.

Insanity Kim: I am not surprised..but I look forward to reading yours too! LOL

J.J. in L.A. said...

When you get to my name, are you going by 'the' or 'world'? lol! Either way, I don't have to worry about being tagged any time soon. Woo Hoo! ; )

And I hope you do win the lottery and go on a cruise. 30 family members (including me) went on an Alaskan cruise in 2005. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Insanitykim said...

OK so I listed,

And I gave you a fan

and a Spice Girl name.

Oh yeah...awesome.

Marissa said...

Yay - Ghost Whisperer and House. I rent the past seasons and enjoy both shows. And hit that Lottery; I assume you'll take all us followers on that cruise?

Loree said...

Interesting tag.
You seem to like the ghost shows. I enjoy The Haunting. Some of those shows are really creepy.

The Retired One said...

J.J.: I surprised by husband for our 25th anniversary and went to his work place and "kidnapped" him and took him on a cruise. He had no idea that I plotted with his whole workplace to do it. We had so much fun!

Insanity Kim: I will go over and read it. I am sure it will be a blast.

Marissa: Of course! We would ALL go. How fun would THAT be to meet each other??

Loree: I love ghost stories! The Haunting is a little too "out there" for me! But it is fun!

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: