Well, that happened yesterday at our house.
Our New Pets:
And this one's name is: Abitch
And these are the things we have already
been tortured about learned about our two new houseguests:
1. Both Sonof and Abitch like to fly around and play "Chase".
2. Both Sonof and Abitch like to play hide 'n seek.
3. Both Sonof and Abitch roll over on their backs and laugh hysterically when I bring out my favorite toy to
torture them play with them (called the fly-swatter).
4. Both Sonof and Abitch are such economical pets.....they both will eat mostly any
5. Both Sonof and Abitch love heights and fly waaaay up high into our log home's loft and make
For-the-Love-of-God-make-it-stop buzzing noises to torture entertain us. (How cute is THAT?)
6. Both Sonof and Abitch like to hide and sleep most of the day away and then buzz around at night to be
not so funny. Sometimes they even hide where we sleep and come and give us fly-bys at night. (Such pests pranksters!)
7. Both Sonof and Abitch said they are here
until I find them and kill them forever. (Isn't that sweet?)
8. Both Sonof and Abitch told us that they are expecting some of their
filthy relatives to come and visit after the weather quits frickin' snowing gets even warmer, because they love our house (and us, of course) SO much. (Unconditional love, that's what it is!)
9. It is hard to tell if Sonof is a girl or a boy. It is also hard to tell if Abitch is a girl or a boy. But that is kind of neat, because we have plenty of boys and girls toys at our house they can
shit on play with, anyway.
10. Imagine our delight, when our two newest family
pests pets were all a-buzz telling us that they are in love, and before long, they will give us grand-pets before fall comes. Good old Sonof, Abitch!!