Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Mexico Adventure!: Part TWO: Beach, pools and Cacti!
Today continues some more photos of Mexico....
little "this and that" photos of what I saw with my lens there....
I am so enamored with cacti.
I am a pale faced Northern girl....
I am unfamiliar with anything from the desert.....
Our resort had two pools...
one quieter one (which I spent a lot of time at)
and the one by the beach...
(which I visited at least once a day).
The one at the beach had an "infinity" pool...which means if you sit at the far end and look out at the ocean, it appears like your pool goes on endlessly (optical illusion) to the ocean.
This photo shows the OTHER end of the pool where you can see the drop off.
Lots of party-ers there....which was fun to watch!:
If you look close, you can see the various vendors selling goods there (I LOVE THEM, more on them later in an upcoming post!)
you see some of the really neat rock outcroppings called "Land's End" out in the ocean. (I will be doing a whole blogpost on them too, as we went out in a boat TWICE to see them!):
Looking to our left from the resort, down the beach. One lonely beach vendor walking
down it to the next resort....
Loved these little "ball" cacti!:
Ouch if you land on them!:
I loved how they landscaped the resort.
Plenty of cacti, sand and succulent plants!:
Loved the shape of this barebones tree in the courtyard!:
I have much, much more to share with you...
we have only just begun.
So stay tuned!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- Mexico Adventure: Part Eleven: Whale Watching!!!: ...
- Mexico Adventure: Part Eleven: Beach Vendors and G...
- Mexico Adventure: Part TEN: birds and flowers
- Mexico Adventure: Part NINE: More Land's End rock...
- Mexico Adventure: Part EIGHT: Rock Formations at L...
- Mexico Adventure: Part Seven! : Horses on the Beach!
- Nope, I'm NOT Irish, but Happy St. Patrick's Day A...
- Mexico Adventure: Part SIX: Super Yacht!
- Mexico Adventure: Part FIVE
- Mexico Adventure: Part Four
- Mexico Adventure: Part THREE
- NEW RE- REPOST: Here They Are!: February 2012's F...
- Mexico Adventure!: Part TWO: Beach, pools and Cacti!
- Mexico: Come travel with me!! : PART ONE
- We have a WINNER: January 2012 FREE PHOTO CONTEST:...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)