LIKE MY BLOG? Click below on "FOLLOW" and add yourself to the list of my followers!

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All pictures (and blogposts) are copyrighted and may not be reproduced/used in any manner without my PRIOR approval. Thank you for respecting my hard work.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEW RE- REPOST: Here They Are!: February 2012's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries: Theme: FOOD!!!

OH FOR HEAVEN's SAKE!!

 I have been notified that there is yet
ANOTHER photo
that never came through
to me for February's photo contest!
(So, so sorry to Susan!)

So go down now and look at another
photo (first one on the stack)
that wasn't in my first and second attempts
to show you the month's entries!

Again, I didn't send them to the Judges yet, so all is well!

For those that missed the FIRST RE-post,
please see the additional entry by Tammy (listed now as the second one on the page).



Did I forget anyone else's entry? Please notify me ASAP if I did so I can
again blame it on being sick instead of senile.....



Here are the entries we received for the
theme of:

FOOD

for February 2012's
FREE PHOTO CONTEST!!

(You are going to get hungry just looking at these, so get on your bib and let's start!)




This one is from Susan K. Her blog is called: "Along for the Ride".



This is from Tammy. Her blog is called: "Simple Southern Happiness".





This is from Blissed Out Grandma. Her blog is called: "Blissed Out Grandma".





This is from Larry B. He has two blogs. One is called: "Larry's Creative Zone" and the other one is called: "Larry's Photo a Day".




This is from Gary W. His blog is called: "The Ongoing Adventures at Fox Paw Lodge".





This is from Arti. Her blog is called: "My Yatra Diary".






This is from Linda R. Her blog is called: "Linda Letters".






This one is from LindyLouMac. Her blog is called: "News from Italy".






This is from DJan. She has two blogs. One is called: "DJan-ity" and the other one is called: "Eye on the Edge".








This is from Cathy M. Her blog is called: "Mom's Musings".






This one is from Sharon W. Her blog is called: "Sharon's Paws Create".







This is from Cher C. Her blog is called: "Sweet Memoirs".



*****************************************************************
Weren't these ALL fantastic????

Aren't you hungry?

Thanks to everyone who entered, this was a fun theme!!

Again, if I FORGOT someone's picture and you entered...
PLEASE notify me no later than March 8th....
I will repost this posting and wait to contact the Judges until March 9th.

********************************************

And NOW???

What is March 2012's
FREE PHOTO CONTEST's
theme????
(You ask?!)


IT is:

SOMETHING GREEN!!!


You can enter any picture which features green...a shamrock, a spring field,  a tree full of green leaves, a green something...
anything with GREEN as the subject!

Send me your GREEN photo no later than midnight on March 31, 2012
following

You don't  have to be a Blogger to enter!

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the beef on the hoof was creative. :)

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

I love seeing all the different creative approaches. Always so much fun!

Arti said...

Really beautiful pics! Loved them! Its time now to Go Green!!

grannyann said...

It made me hungry. Nice photos.

Linda Reeder said...

Yum! all those desserts!

SquirrelQueen said...

Love each and every one but I have to thank Sharon for the laugh.

MadSnapper said...

they are all great

Pat said...

Interesting selections to choose from....and yes, my mouth DID water on a few of them!

CrazyCris said...

Ooooh! Those look delicious! I'm going to have to make an extra effort not to go fix myself a snack! ;o)

I feel a sudden urge to go bake a batch of brownies... :p

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.

REMINDER: All photographs on this blog are COPYRIGHTED.
Please do not copy any of my photographs (or narratives) without my permission! All pictures will be tracked for copyright violations.

Lijit Search

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!

Blog Archive

ultimate translation selector

To get more traffic to your blog: