Thursday, May 17, 2012
Winter Trucks, Farms, Rivers, Ice and Ducks!
A variety of winter shots today for you...
working my way through March photos
to catch up to May!
I loved loved this old rusty truck we saw beside the road, full of snow!:
Here is it is, closer yet:
Lovely farm against a winter sky:
Loved the red barn and gate against the winter white!:
A winter date!:
Winter river with open water..rare here, as they usually all freeze over with ice!
We often go down one road that has rock cliffs so we can
see the awesome ice on them:
The glaciers left behind this boulder in the middle of the woods!:
Here's hoping you can find some Spring beauty where you are today!
I know I am!
Have been busy going out and capturing wildflowers and birds with my lens...
so stay tuned, they will be posted in my blog in the future!
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- Spring break up in the U.P.!!
- Beautiful Spring Here, but the Pictures are from M...
- We have a WINNER for April 2012's FREE PHOTO CONTE...
- Winter Trucks, Farms, Rivers, Ice and Ducks!
- Birds and Winter Scenes Continue!
- Muskrat Love and Snow and Ice....
- More Lake Superior and River Photos from this Wint...
- Beautiful Ice on Lake Superior Shores!
- Chill in the air!
- Here they Are!: April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries...
- More November Photos from the U.P. of Michigan!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)