Sunday, May 27, 2012
Beautiful Spring Here, but the Pictures are from March and are for the birds (in a GOOD WAY!)!
We are having a beautiful spring here...but today
I am still posting some March photos
that I took of some ice here in the U.P.
Love, love woodpeckers!:
I think this is a brown thrasher...does anyone out there know?:
Just LOOK at that head crest!:
I love birds, no matter what the season...but in winter, it is so nice to see so much life out there....
Now? My yard is full of spring singing birds, nests and a ton of butterflies...
more on THAT later....
- The Retired One
- I retired in June 2008 and started my blog in November 2008. I worked at several jobs as a Registered Nurse prior to retirement. I LOVE being retired! Blogging has offered me a whole new venue to start writing again and to share new hobbies such as gardening, birdwatching and sharing my nature photography. If you like my blog, PLEASE click on "follow this blog". Having a lot of followers reading my blog gives me incentive to continue to do photography and to continue to write. I also LOVE comments, so I encourage you to leave me a comment after you read my posts. Thanks everyone, for taking the time to read me!!
- Spring break up in the U.P.!!
- Beautiful Spring Here, but the Pictures are from M...
- We have a WINNER for April 2012's FREE PHOTO CONTE...
- Winter Trucks, Farms, Rivers, Ice and Ducks!
- Birds and Winter Scenes Continue!
- Muskrat Love and Snow and Ice....
- More Lake Superior and River Photos from this Wint...
- Beautiful Ice on Lake Superior Shores!
- Chill in the air!
- Here they Are!: April's FREE PHOTO CONTEST entries...
- More November Photos from the U.P. of Michigan!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2011 (187)
- ► 2010 (230)
- ► 2009 (298)